11.2.2011

Winter in the Closet


Salla left Tuesday to Finland was all worried how I'm going to manage alone.

..


I love being alone! I haven't been by myself in a long while so I love it. Wednesday, basically all day was spent in job hunting and all day today I've been doing stuff. My brain needed air after all the internet stuff on Wednesday so I walked to town. I didn't have a spring jacket so I just wore a hoodie. The weather was amazing. Usually it clouds gather around around 4-5pm but not today. It was amazing weather all around. Before going to town my mom called. MY MUMMY! It was the perfect way to start the day. I didn't sleep well because we have very noisy neighbors so I went to the living room couch to sleep.

It took me around 40min to walk to city but because I walk really slow. I mean Really Slow. i didn't really need anything from town but ended up buying lots of stuff. I've been looking for a spring jacket and I found two! I bough brown, casual jacket and then I bought a blue cape with golden buttons! Just as I was going to pay for these I saw the cutest sailor dress. So two jackets and sailor dress just 35£! I was about to go and buy few books but at WHS I saw the cutest watercolor set. It's been a while since I have watercolored so I bought it, originally it was 12.99 but I had a 5£ voucher so five brushes, 10 watercolor tubes, pencil, four white pads.. Not bad.

I got home and decided to eat something good. I went to a local shop that sells organic fruits and vegetables. Got a bargain again. Went home and had some tortillas and cleaned the house. I put all of my winter stuff (two coats, winter hats and gloves) into a box because I declare that Spring has arrived and Winter is officially over. After cleaning and cooking I've been painting for hours and now I'm exhausted. I've done this and that and now I'm tired.

Did I mention I got the best news from Jordan? He is coming to Europe, he wasn't sure when but he is coming. I think I'll cry when I get the dates. Having him around would be amazing. I miss him terribly. God damn. Just the idea of hearing his laugh makes me tear up!


^^

Tomorrow is a gig thing. For Abel is playing but I'm not sure if i'm going if I can manage to get someone to come with me :))

As for now.

Photo9: Picture of someone from your family .. Well this is interesting as I just posted a pic of my little brother. So, here is my dad.

And what can I say about my dad?

I'm very careful when it comes to writing about my family, especially about my dad because he doesn't like to be talked about (he likes to do the talking!) Still I wanted to write something about my dad.

My dad is .. he is something else. I've been asked where did I inherit my sarcastic sense of humor and people skills. From my dad. I also inherited my temper from him. He would say that temper comes from mom but it really is from him. As growing up my dad was the best thing there is. Until I was 15 he did nothing wrong and he was my God. But when you turn 15 and you are in a turmoil with yourself .. you also noticed that even the superheros have flaws. My parents divorced when I was 15 and that is the most horrible year of my life so far. To be honest, I don't remember much about that year.

My dad always wants everything to be alright with the kids. When my bicycle breaks he'll fix it. When I need a flat he arranges it. Electricity break on my flat - Dad can you help me? My dad makes the most beautiful ice statuses and his garden is to die for. He is always fixing something and almost always on the move. My dad is restless just like me, we can't just be we always need to do something.

I love you daddy!

Jenni

I have to post a song by Emilia. I think I was on the 5th grade when this CD was a hit. I remember going to my dad and telling him to listen to the lyrics of this following song:

">

Ei kommentteja: