27.2.2011

Lunch Date With Squirrels

Hi!

It's 00.06 and it's officially last day of the month. Bye bye February you will not be missed and Hello Spring. To that I have nothing to add. I mean I haven't done anything special, I've merely hang out home all weekend. This is why I don't post everyday because there is nothing to blog about. I've been waiting for a phone call from the job I had interview with and been worrying what will happen if i don't get the job, I'm just gonna say it. I might have to move back to Finland. I'm out of money and without money - I can't afford to stay here, so fingers crossed that something will happen next week.

I did however plan a reunion meet with my elementary class. I LOVED my elementary class, still today I remember everyone of them and I still consider most of them as my friends. We were really close class and I have only good memories from that period of my life. I was a transfer kid, my family moved and I moved schools and I was so nervous. Third grade, everyone stared at me. I was hiding behind my mom and my friends have told me that they had been thinking "Oh no, other one of those quiet ones" Boy were they wrong. I wasn't quiet, I was loud. I had my first crush and boyfriend in 4th grade, SP. From third to sixth grade I was between two boys, Jarkko and SP and I could't decide which one I liked better. Then the elementary school changed into secondary school brining new boys and new problems. That young love though, how easy life was back then! Still today, I'm close with three people: Teija, Jenna and Mika. I think it's funny how i'm close with Jenna because we were not in the same class but she was at 6B when I was at 6A. Still we became friends and are still friends today.

I'm so excited that I get to see most of the class in May!!

Yesterday I went to the Queens Park again. I love love love the park. I went to explore it little further and found a rose garden. I also saw some flowers. Then I hit the jackpot, I found squirrels. Lot's of them, maybe six of chubby squirrels and they were really keen what I had brought to them. I didn't have anything with me so the squirrels quickly ignored me. It was wonderful though, to watch them jump and run all over. It started to rain so I walked back home.

Today I did something extremely stupid. I'm very cautious online, I never click links or give my details to anything I'm not sure off until today. I was checking my flights and saw a banner "Click here to get a discount from your next flights" Click. I assumed it was a bonus card for Ryanair, I have one for SAS, Virgin and Finnair so why not. I did it, I put my VISA information and submitted it and immediately regret it. I knew it was a stupid thing to do. Now I have to pay 10£ monthly if I'm not able to cancel it. Luckily, the stupid thing requires that I'm a resident here and I still live officially in Finland so MAYBE I got off with a scare and most definitely learned from my stupidity.

'kay, gotta go. Tiia and Katri will be here in the morning and I want to clean up a little. Busy week ahead. And next week, I'm going to Finland.

Picture time.

Photo24: Photo that always puts a smile on your face.

This photo is Salla's baby pic from 1992. I know it's weird that I chose this picture, I just like it and I did ask Salla's permission. It's just the chubby cheeks and the childhood innocence make me laugh every time. Salla 92 has such determination in the picture that I still see today. Salla says she is baking in the picture and happy about it, well. Salla is happy when she gets some delicious bakery, I don't think she would bake it herself though, unlike the in Salla 92'.


Photo25: Someone who always makes you happy

Who wouldn't make me happy? I think all of my friends make me happy. I chose to have Julia here because she made me so happy when she bought tickets to Glasgow. Also Julia makes me feel younger and less serious. Julia makes me happy.






Photo26: People/Person you always have fun with

Yes. I had a picture of three silly funny people. Iiro, Hanna and Sami. These three are funny individually but more funny in group. These three amigos met up in a bar after my Farewell Party in December. And the jokes. Oh my.

Anyway.

Busy week ahead, must go to sleep.

Jenni

BTW. On 27th my little brother turned 19. I feel old! When was he 16? What happened to the 13? Anyway, Happy Birthday Love and let's celebrate next week when I come home.

Ei kommentteja: