I miss my little brother a lot. I think we have always been close. I mean of course we fight! He thinks I always put my nose in to his business, meddle and confuse things. When we fight, he almost always shouts "THIS IS NOT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I think he is very annoying when we fight. My little brother would NEVER admit he is wrong and almost never takes responsibility of his actions. He thinks that I argue without listening him. My little brother doesn't shout back (usually) he just gets really mad and stops talking to me. When my anger is over in 5min, he can be angry at me for hours. Usually it is because when i get mad I say horrible things. But he forgives and I forgive. When ever there is a family gathering it's always me and Lasse who hang out. He can seem quiet to others but he really isn't. I think Lasse seems quiet because he grew up with me, I take a lot of space. I have a big personality and I know I can be very demanding. But Lasse is very dear to me and I wish all the happiness in the world to him.
As a person, Lasse is funny and he is very smart. I'd never admit this to his face but he speaks better English than I do. I think, Lasse understands women very well, it must be because he grew up with my mom and me. I really miss him. When I lived in Finland, we met at least once a week and had lunch. Or then he would stop by and watch Supernatural with me. So I miss you little guy. I'm sorry I can't be there for your 19th birthday. I'm so proud of you even though you annoy the hell out of me sometimes!
With ALL the love in the world:
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti