![]() |
| My not amused face |
Hello Blog People!
I hope ya'll have had a good weekend. At least a bit better than mine...
I'm one of those who really likes to plan things in advance. And I really like things to go in my way. When things don't go my way - Jenni is not amused. And this weekend, nothing went like it was supposed to.
My godson was supposed to come to mine for a sleepover but I didn't hear anything from my brother all week so I thought it's a no go, has happened before .. so I made other plans. Then my brother called, 10pm on Friday to talk about the plans. I missed the call as I was at Lasses watching movies. I got really upset, that Aatu would be coming but I wasn't going to be at home anymore. I feel really horrible for being that aunt who makes promises but won't keep them. And I never promise anything if I can't keep it. So yea, I went to my sisters because I had promised and had disappoint my godson and that's been really awful. ... It has just been one of those weeks, that I've been upsetting people and people have upset me.
![]() |
| Feeling like Johannas cat Lyyli |
Original plan was to hang out with Vanessa on Friday .. this got cancelled when Vanessa had to take off to Helsinki. I got an invitation for to join her but as I called my friends in the South - they were all very busy and unavailable.
Then I lost my phone. FUUCCK my phone I thought, lost forever. Luckily I only left it to my dads car and got it back today. I'm not even that active phone user but the thought about Not Having Your Phone got me all stressed. It's like a part of you that is missing. I use it very little for the actual calling but my apps and camera.

Yeaa. But it was so much fun at my sisters. I'm not kidding you, her food is just to die for. AMAZING. I could just eat and eat and never be full. She cooked salmon salad with fresh cream .. swoon. Oven potatoes, meat, feta salad and meat balls. All from scratch, minus hunting for the meat. I was in a food coma. Of course we then started playing Crazy Alias .. (only after googling it realized it's a Finnish game!)
Here are the rules:
"There are many cards, each card has 6 words written on it. So, players play 2 vs.2. Their goal is to get through the board. Sand clock is used to take time.The Player must get the other team member to say the word that is written on card by using sentences to describe the word. Second player can answer as often as he/she wants until the time runs out. If time runs out or first player accidentally uses the word which is written in card, the team looses a turn.
Also in Crazy Alias, when one is trying to explain the word, one must also do an act that is described in the card. Acts can include "when you explain, say all vocals with "i" or "Explain the words as you were in the middle of a Western Movie, when your partner get the word right, you get shot. When one misses the word, you must shoot!"
"There are many cards, each card has 6 words written on it. So, players play 2 vs.2. Their goal is to get through the board. Sand clock is used to take time.The Player must get the other team member to say the word that is written on card by using sentences to describe the word. Second player can answer as often as he/she wants until the time runs out. If time runs out or first player accidentally uses the word which is written in card, the team looses a turn.
Also in Crazy Alias, when one is trying to explain the word, one must also do an act that is described in the card. Acts can include "when you explain, say all vocals with "i" or "Explain the words as you were in the middle of a Western Movie, when your partner get the word right, you get shot. When one misses the word, you must shoot!"
![]() |
| Lasse doing the Zumba |
We laughed so much, at one point I had to be a weather girl and explain the word while I was telling about the weather. My sister had to shake her head during the explanation as if she had water stuck in her ear. Anyway, after this we were had burned all the calories from that massive meal and Lasse and Liisas boyfriend went to play Wii. Lasse also got really into Zumba and I rolled on the floor as the sight of him shaking was just too much for my drunken mind to take.
| Lasses confused face |
I knew Vaasa is going to be all empty as it was "end of the Summer season" party everywhere. This basically means people going to their summer cottage one last time and then getting it prepared for winter. Last weekend to grill before it gets too cold and last weekend of August until we get to September and to an official Autumn month. Summer 2012 is officially declared over here in the Northern atmosphere.
| Maybe let's not hang out in the bar? |
And yes, of course it's raining. It's over and done with the Summer.
So bar was lame as none of my friends were there and I wasn't really feeling the parting last night. I was hanging out with Lasse and we both agreed that even though we like hanging out and we like each others company - we don't really like hanging with each other in the bar. Lasse likes to party with the boys and dance the army off and I like my friends whose energy gets me to the party mood. So we walked home.
| Was trying to do the: Call Me Maybe? |
Vodka is interesting. It can make one really jolly or really mad or really .. miserable like I was. I've told few of my friends that they really shouldn't drink it too much as they get angry and mean and now I know I should drop that from my drink list. I wasn't nasty but I was miserable, all the sudden I was drowning to my loneliness, nothing was good in the world. It was overwhelming and I came home thinking that this is so not like me, to get so so sad and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning I was fine, not miserable, not lonely but just fine. It was the vodka, so yea - that stuff isn't good for me.
| Note from the BFF cheered me up! Says in Finnish that I love you :) |
But when I was deep in my miserable thoughts, I saw a note from Salla and all was good in the world again.
**
Whoo.
There, it's done. Feels rather strange to have my virtual life connected.
Oh well.
![]() |
| Gonna cry when she goes :( |
Finally it's the last fucking week of August. I mean, for realz - August has been the longest month ever. I'm so poor that if I had a body to cell I'd hang out by the prison but no. I just munch as much as I can at work and live with that rest of the day. I feel like I've been feasting involuntarily and this Friday is the BIG day as the payday comes. First I use 50% of my money to pay bills and the second half I celebrate with. On Friday it's Vanessa's goodbye party. Yes, that fucker too is moving to Helsinki. And on Saturday is Teija's birthday and she'll have a party too. Bring it on next week, I'll happily go towards the Autumn so next year would come faster.
Anyway,
have a great week ya'll and LIKE me on Facebook!
Bye bye little birds!
Jenni
ps.
Got to show two new things from this week:
My fringe:
My fringe:
and my sister bought me these great shoes!




Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti