| Clean house.. |
The thing is, that I started writing a blog post on Thursday but then I had a allergy thing in my eye that kept on bothering me so much that I just couldn't finish. I think the first sentence was "..this week has been awful" .. And yea, now that I think of it last week was LOOONG. Work wasn't bad or anything, I was just dead tired for some reason. Last Tuesday I went to bed at 8.30pm and slept for 11 hours. The following day - slept 9hours. But as the weekend came I had slept so much that Friday wasn't too bad and I wasn't at all tired on Saturday.
| .. looking good! |
Weekend was great. Brilliant. I stayed home on Friday because I needed to clean. This flat was turning into a waste pit and Salla was coming over on Saturday so I started the cleaning, and it took all evening to make this place neat. First time in my life I was cleaning the windows, usually someone else has done it for me but there I was clinging up high and half way through I got bored and decided to finish the windows some other day. (Yea, still working on those.)
Then I got an invitation that I couldn't say no to, to join in my brothers fiance and my nephews for a traffic day in town. We had so much fun! Aatu is now turning six and he such a smarty pants. Because the day was about transport and safety - a firetruck and police car where parked into city center and children got to explore them - I didn't mind the view of handsome police officers and firemen. Not a bad way to start your day!
Aatu had mentioned to his mummy wanting to come at mine for a sleepover. So when I asked: "Aatu would you like to come over to my house next weekend?" he replied:
-Well I wouldn't mind coming. I think we could go to the flea market because I have a coin jar and we could look for some treasures AND we could swim too .. but I mean ONLY if it's okay with you.
And it sure is. So the best date ever is coming up this Saturday.
I was in a such a good mood and the Sun was shining that from town I went to my sisters house. I took Wille out for a walk, he is 3years old and it took some time to look at everything there was to see and to touch everything one could touch but it was quality time to the max.
Because my camera is broken there is no photo evidence of the shit show that followed in the bar. I was .. something else. I bought absinthe from Italy with me and had one drink of that, and wine plus cider so I was not a pretty sight. AND I'm such a lover when I'm drunk. I love you you you and you and you .. sometimes I love people inappropriate amount, sometimes I love them just the right amount. I met some of my old friends in the bar, I met some who interesting me more than others and I danced as horribly as I always do.
| No hangover - Win! |
Woke up from my floor the following morning. Me and Salla got home around 4am and slept till 12. And we watched five movies, ate nachos and pizza. Not a bad day at all. This morning I said my goodbyes once again as I went to work and Salla went to her parents. Fucking goodbyes. I've lost count long ago how many times we have said goodbyes by now, quite many. But like wise girl once told me, it's not a goodbye, it's a see ya later.
Just as I was off to bed last night, I had a random thought. It's been four years now since I went to USA for my student exchange. By know, it's well known how much I loved my exchange year, all of it. The good and the bad. The girl who went there never came back. My emoself was left behind and happy-go-lucky girl came back in return.
Usually I say that Jordan happened. That I met a person who made me question everything, especially myself and he would listen to me, hours and hours Jordan would patiently listen to me as I opened my heart. But now, four years ago I think it was so much more than that. It was about making myself from the scratch. First I had been the prom queen and hang out with the pretty girls, then I was the emo queen but when I was in States - I was no one. I wasn't that "fat cow" who gained 20kg, I wasn't that A+ student nor did I have any baggage. So when I was asked to "tell something about yourself" I could reinvent myself. I'm a nice person, I'm a happy person and most of all, I'm honest and drama free person.
Of course it wasn't all a dream all the time. I messed up few friendships, I had two major crushes on people who didn't love me back the same way. I was annoying little twit and the girl who hit Ilkka with a fork to his leg. (True story, don't like when my friends are being called bitches) But despite all the bad things, I got pass them, and the friends I got.
U n b e l i e v a b l e .
This is one of my favorite pics:
![]() |
| This is what it was about |
![]() |
| This was fun ... and there was a lot of .. |
![]() |
| ..THIS! |
But yea, all that is in the past now. Four years ago, I stopped living for others but living for myself. Seen so many things since then, made so many friends since then and most importantly, grew up since then. Now I'm the person who a little girl turns into at work and asks me to help with the stuck button and the person who a little boy turns for help when the jacket is on upside down. I will never forget that period of my life but I'm sure there are still plenty of good adventures ahead.
.. I have a feeling, that this Autumn has something cooked and planned for me.
Peace out party people and have a great week!
Jenni






Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti