
Okay.
I'm don't know the facts of record sales nor do I really care. Both of these ladies are pretty amazing and I love their music. YES, I love Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. Don't judge but I like pop songs, not all the time - sometimes I like to listen Mumford and Sons. I know all the lyrics to Panic! at the Disco and I have had my moments with Fall Out Boy. I CDs of Michael Jackson, Michael Buble, Irina and Lapko etc. Why I'm explaining this is because whenever the topic MUSIC comes up someone starts nagging me about how I don't know nothing about music or how I can listen to shit.
Anyway. Two big female artists just published new singles. (Plus Rihanna but I count her into same category with Katy Perry and Beyonce.) Where is Aguilera? Don't like her at all, so I don't even put her into my list. When it comes to Pop music, there is no one like Britney? Well, Gaga is good challenger. Britney has been around since 1998 and Gaga for few years so I don't think they can really be compared. I mean, Britney has done a long career and Gaga is just starting. But .. Gaga has done a lot with her fame that Britney hasn't. Gaga has talked about equal rights, she has supported GLBT, she has been a spoke person to stop "Don't Ask - Don't tell" policy! As much as I love Britney, I have to ask .. what has she really done?
When I think about Britney and what she could have done with her fame, I wonder how is it like to be her? I mean, it's a fact when ever Britney does a cameo, is in a magazine.. Ratings go up. Americans love everything she does. And even though Gaga is followed by paparazzi .. Britney is haunted by them. Have u seen the video when she is taken into hospital after her mental breakdown and there is like 70 paparazzi trying to get to her. Horrible yes. But yea, I wish Britney would do more with her fame.
2010 was the year of meat suits, sparkles and Gaga mania. Many artists have tried to copy her craziness and her music. But they can't because Gaga is so good in what she does. I'm still Britney all the way but Gaga.. She is going to be big if she doesn't let the public pressure and expectations to get to her.
And these two singles:
">
">
As much as I believe in what Gaga is saying .. I like Britney more. Just because it sounds better.
Photo challenge!
Photo10: Nicest/Kindest person you know
Kindest and Nicest person I know.
Oh dear.
I don't think I can ever just pick one photo for this challenge. I think, the nicest and kindest people I know are Mari and Laura. Mari and Laura are just loved by everyone. Laura is so funny and silly. And she gets stressed out when people fight and worry. I think that if Laura could she would rather carry pain and sorrow herself than see anyone close to her suffer.
With kind people like these two, world is so much better place to live in. But I think it's good for them to understand, that even though they are kind - the world is not kind. BUT I'm here for you guys, whenever you need me - I'm here.
<3
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti