I'm a nightwalker. I like to do stuff in the evenings and at nights. When everyone else goes to sleep I draw, read, watch tv, apply for jobs, Facebook stalk people, eat, wonder and function. But when I finally make it to the bed I demand absolute silence and darkness. I hate noise, I absolutely hate it. I can't sleep if I hear noise and of course in our lovely upstairs neighbor likes to have his tv on LOUD from 2-5am. I hate it. Salla doesn't hear anything because she sleeps so deep that even her alarm clock doesn't wake her up. I wake up to it from the next room, especially when it alarms three times (reminders!)Whenever Salla is awake at 2am she says "Good I hate our neighbor" and goes to sleep. And then there are the birds. I can't believe I have turned into a person who hates birds. My lovely neighborhood birds like to zsirp zrip and sing along with a high note. The park next to us seems to be the perfect hangout for local birds.. It's killing me because normally I LOVE BIRDS. I love when there is a nice Summer breeze with birds singing and sun shining. But I absolutely hate when they are between me and my sleep. The thing is that I can block out the Al Jazeera with pillows but birds, no. My only option is to fall asleep before they start their concert.
Anyway. I'm off to meet up with Salla at the train station because SHE IS BACK <3 My two weeks of quiet and solitude are over as my best friend who is loud and happy comes home. With Salla is new episodes of Glee and Makuuni candy. It seems like birds and Al Jazeera will have company tonight as I'll be dancing and singing Glee.
Photo Challenge.
Photo18: Photo of your free time
Well. I was pretty tired today so I chose to this: door nub to my home, I spent most my free time at home behind the diamond door watching tv, doing art and reading books.Photo19: Someone you consider as good looking/stylish
Sanni. My friend Sanni sooo stylish. She doesn't spent too much money on clothes but she always buys quality. She knows how to mix up second hand clothes with expensive pieces. When we go shopping together I'm always like "You can't be serious" when she buys something and then I see it on her and I'm like "Ooo, I see how it is, looks fantastic" Whether it's the club shoes, high waisted pants or a vest - She knows how to make it look good. Jenni
Happy Go Lucky. Hopefully everyone had a great weekend!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti