Hooray Salla is home and it's been so much fun. We both really needed a vocation from our friendship and now that she's been home we have had so much fun! She came home on Sunday night and brought candy and GLEE with her. Johanna had sent these to me and the present was much appreciated. Monday we just hang out at the flat, we had a lot of catching up to do, such as:
1) How do we feel about Rihanna's new video?
2) Has Gaga gone mental with those skin plug things?
3) What happened in Hollyoaks?
4) Where should we travel next?
5) How stupid was it that Salla didn't have a proper jacket when it was -35 in Finland?
6) How are our friends doing?
7) When should have a house warming party?
Etc.
She has mentioned that I have been freakisly talkative, well it happens when you only friend is a guy in a News Agency. I actually saw the guy today and he greeted me nicely. After an almost mental breakdown with birds and neighbors I bought ear plugs and now I enjoy my sleep and I don't wake up tired.
I watched Glee last night and almost cried because it was sooo goood. Lea Michele (Rachel) seemd normal again, she wasn't whining and crying and insecure! I didn't like the Quinn/Finn plot (Seen that already!) I loved Sam and I want Blame to kiss Kurt and then have my child. I adore him. When we get wireless next month I'll spent some hours on getting all his songs <3
The magic of Glasgow happened today. We went to around our lovely neighborhood because I need a bank account and stopped by at Superdrug. I mean: Tresemme shampoo, body lotions and scrub, body wash and a toothbrush. 8£. (Tresemme costs 10€ in Finland and this bottle was HUGE!) Love products here. After beauty shopping I promised to offer Salla some lunch. She has been helping me with bank and work stuff so we went into this Italian Bistro and we had a Gorgeous Waiter Guy serving us. The guy was so cute that I think I forgot how to speak and I've never seen Salla smile that much. We decided that we could enjoy some wine there on Friday :))
I had a serious discussion with Julia. I'm little worried about her because she is stressing about her future. Talking with Julia got me into thinking of my own future. Here is the plan A)
1) I stay here till next Fall
2) I go to work in USA in August
3) I work there until it's time to apply for my Masters either in Boston or in Glasgow
4) I apply to work in a nice organization as an intern, intern such as UN :)
OR
1) I move back to Finland soonish and spent time with my family until ..
2) .. I move to USA to work
3) I work there until it's time to apply for my Masters either in Boston or in Glasgow
4) I apply to work in a nice organization as an intern, intern such as UN :)
OR
1) I stay here for few years
2) Apply for my Masters in Boston
3) I apply to work in a nice organization as an intern, intern such as UN :)
^^ Which one of these scenarios will happen, I don't know but they all will have me work for UN, UNICEF or Amnesty International - That I'm certain of.
Anyway. It's 1am and I have to go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for me. I'm not going to jinx it so let's hope everything will go as planned. If I'm successful I'll walk into tattoo place and get more symbols tattooed to my back. I have a Chair in my neck for Jordan and it will be followed by a cat, high heel, crown, train, guitar and a cotton candy. Talking about cotton candy and JOHANNA 2 .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE. Today is your birthday and I WISH I was there .. but I'm not. But I'll be there just in few weeks and then we'll celebrate. I hope you have A FANTASTIC day. Have fun fun fun and I miss you because I love you! I'll think of you when I'm getting new ink.
I'm also happy today because I got a message from my sister and my brother sent me some up to date photos of my nephews.
Photo Challenge.
Photo20: Someone who is close to you .. I'm close with many people. But I tried to think of someone whom I haven't mentioned yet. I'm close to my brothers fiancé. (I love that I can finally call her as his fiancé) Every since Aatu was born I have been close with Tiina. Whenever I live/visit Finland I always try to see her and meet up. She is not only my brother's fiancé or mom to my nephews but she is also my friend ans I miss her. WELL. I think these three people I could have chosen to each one of these photo's but I just had to put them here: Jordan, Salla and Johanna. Whenever I need support, someone to listen or I'm in despair I know these three are always here for me. They make me laugh, giggle and mad. They know most of my secrets and I would trust them with my life. I love love love them with all my heart.
Keep you posted. As always.
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti