I find it very amusing that I forgot to put a title on my last post. Oh well. I've must have been busy (with tv). Anyway. Today is just like it was yesterday .. Nothing new has happened in my "Amazing Scotland" life. Applying for jobs and TV. This is the first time in three years that I actually have a tv in the house and I watch it. I usually have stuff on my computer therefore I don't need a tv .. But now I'm hooked on crime drama. I've been watching CSI New York, Miami and Vegas. I love these, Strong Male Leads: Mac has his music, Grissom has his bugs .. and Horatio has his sunglasses. If there was a fight between Horatio, Mac and Grissom.. Who would win? I think it would be a match between Horatio and Mac because Grissom would see himself too intellect to be involved in such a match. I think Mac would win. He has that New York spunk and Horatio just acts like he is tough.
Anyway. Besides CSI I'm hooked on:
Hollyoaks (Which is funny because I disliked it in Finland) NCIS and Mentalist.
Last night I was watching the Grammys and totally got into the Bieber thing! I mean the guy is 16 but "..Baby Baby Babyyy ooohhh.. Would you be mine tonight?" I have to admit, I may have a slight Bieber fever. I loved Rihanna because she is a Goddess and I really enjoyed Jagger as well. Because Iiro is such a Bob Dylan geek, I tried to enjoy Bob Dylan but he really seemd a little out of it. What else, yes. Arcade Fire was good but their performance was cut short :/ Anyway, overall Grammys rocked this year.
I got a phonecall from Johanna1 today. It was fantastic to talk to her! Salla also sent me a message that she is coming home soon and bringing new Glee with her. Yeass.
Anyway. The weekend is here and I couldn't be happier. I've been thinking serious, life altering questions such as "Who Am I?" and "What Do I Want To Do With My Life?"
I wish that it was March already. I just looked back some photos and I saw Aatu as a baby with a huge bold head and a grim - immediate heart ache. Next month: visitors from Finland, visit to Finland, Graduation and a job interview with house warming party and lot's of other great stuff.
Photo Challenge:
Photo15: Person who you would love to be with
I would love to be with my family!
Photo16: Photo of yourself
I took some self portraits of myself a month ago.
Anyway. That's about it for today. Tomorrow I have a Skype date the lovely (and little nuts) Julia.
Jenni
PS. YES, Sauli and Adam are back together. Love is in the air <3 :))
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti