Gosh I wish this photo thing would be over soon. I'm going to blog break when I get done with it. I've been working on my thesis the past few days. I'm hopeful that I'd be done with school next month. Fingers crossed. I wish. I hope. I pray. Yesterday I had a job interview, it went really well until the very end. I have studied German for little over four years but I haven't practiced it in years, I still have it my CV for the good impression. So my interviewer got a great idea "Let's see if you speak German" She brings out this other woman into the room, Magda and says "Imma let you guys chat for a bit" I looked at the woman horrified and said in German "I'm sorry but I really don't speak German" (Entschädigung, aber Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen!)She was really nice about it but it was the most awkward three minutes in a long while.
Anyway. Got great news today, my little sister from another mother and father is coming to Glasgow. That means .. Julia is coming here in April. Wohoo, lovelove love^^
Hey mates, Friday is upon us. For me it means absolutely nothing different compared to Thursday. Katri and Tiia are here on Monday, Oscars are on Sunday and in two weeks I'll be in Finland. Yaas. And I have a wedding to attend to in August as my dear friend Tiia gets married. I'll get a chance to dress up and see my favorite girls and witness how Tiia becomes a wifey.
Photo Challenge.
Photo22: Picture of a Moment You Miss
I wish I could:
.. Take a late night trip to Walmart with Lauren to buy prank stuff to scare our friends.
... Wake up from my princess bed in Felch after a night of drinking with Jordan and his friends.
... Walk around the NYC with Salla
... Going to the Gas Station with Anni and Hanna and get great ideas such as jumping into snow banks.
... Knock on Travis's door and hang out and play some Mario.
... Late night walks with Katie.
... Discussions with Jordan.
... Spending quality time with Ashley, Kelly, Adele, Tim, Whitney, Lisa
... The Lunch group: Me, Anni, Hanna, Katie, Travis, Kaz, Nick, Eric, Eli, Riina, Laura, Pilvi, Lauren
So many great people. So many great moments and experiences that I miss dearly.
Photo23: Summer picture
Anyway. Back to the picture. It was taken from their Summer Cabin in 2010. I loved being there with my best friend, her mom and their dogs.
Jenni from the Block
Also Goodbye Hanna. Last day in Vaasa city. Vaasa loved having you and and I hope you had at least some fun while staying over. Have fun in Germany love. Imma see you there!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti