7.2.2011

Packers vs. Steelers

It's 2.51am and I'm watching Superbowl. Which is pretty funny because I usually don't watch it, mainly because in Finland it comes so late. And in Finland we have hockey. But here in the UK we are two hours behind Finland time so I was like why not. Salla was very excited about the match but she fell asleep long ago. I guess one of the reasons why I'm watching this is because Packers are in the Superbowl and by the end of this post I'll know who win it. Green Bay Packers were really loved in the UP where I stayed for my exchange year so I do wish that they win, I'm not too intense about who wins but I'd prefer Packers.

Facebook is always so entertaining when it comes to Big Events. Half of my US friends are Steelers fans and half support the Packers. Intense indeed. I never forget how it was when USA and Canada were playing for the Gold Medal in the Olympics. Sidney Crosby with his goal, Facebook exploded. Personally I don't like Crosby but I did love the fact the US didn't win because they had slaughtered Finland on ice few days before.

(2 minutes left of the Superbowl)

While I'm waiting for the final score I could post todays picture. "Photo6: Picture of you and your friend whom you haven't seen in a while" Well this is tricky because there is plenty of people I miss and haven't seen in a while. So I picked few pictures of people I miss.

Jaimi
Ashley
Jenna
Lauren

and tons and tons of other people!!


Okay. Done for the day because..

Packers WON! YESSSS! Best ever! Even Salla woke up just in time to see the Big Win.

Monday. Bring it on!

Love: Jenni

Ei kommentteja: