Hey ya'll.
I have had a great weekend! I had visitors from Finland, I snogged a Scottish boy, I was offered drinks, danced all night, spent Saturday on the couch watching TV with my bestie and today I spent on Facebook talking with Hanna.
There is a reason why I haven't been submitting to the photo challenge Friday I was to busy and on Saturday I was out of credit. I'll post the missing pictures today.
Matti and his friend Anssi came for a visit on Friday and stayed over till Saturday. Who is Matti? Well that is interesting really. Matti and I studied together in the Uni. but only for the first year because then he transferred. But me and Matti are pretty much alike (besides that Matti has braids and he is vegan) and we've kept in touch through out the years. We both travel so we'll message from Africa or Siberia or something. I was so happy to actually MEET him and his friend Anssi who was really nice as well. Shared laughs and giggles and huge bag of chips. We did go out and about but departed ways as me and Salla went to Firewater and Matti and Anssi and their friends went to Laughing Buddha.
Me and Salla went from Firewater to ABC (and actually got in to ABC) and it was SO MUCH FUN. I surprised myself by being in a very good mood and I think it showed because I was approached by many Scots and I do admit snogging one of them. That is very unlike me but the music was good and the guy was cute so I though what the hell. It wasn't anything serious and I continued dancing w/ Salla and her friends moment later. We went to Wok to Walking and took a taxi home. ^^
Saturday was a hangover day which meant that I was on one couch and Salla on the other .. movies, soda, crisps, fish and chips.. etc. Boys went to Edinburgh and I took a nap. Sunday has been pretty much the same. I talked w/ Hanna for hours today and Good I Miss her. Funny how well she knows me! I told her that I don't regret moving here but I'm a bit bored and she said "..Well knowing you it must be hard to stay put and hang out. You don't like that and it's so not like you!" I think I was shouting at the screen that THANK YOU! You do know me <3
Okay. The photo thing! I missed three pictures posts!
Photo3: Family photo
Photo4: Photo of a random moment in your life
Photo5: Old picture of yourself
Family Photo first. Well I don't think it was Family photo persé but a picture of a member/moment considering your family.
This picture is taken from my cousin wedding. That is me and my siblings. My little brother, big brother and my big sister. Only my other big brother is missing from the photo. I chose this pic because We Look Dashing innit. I love the colors and the clothes! The whole evening was so much fun and I loved spending time with my family: with my cousins, my aunts and uncles.. One of the best events I've been into and my cousin was so handsome and his wife pretty!
Random Moment. I have tons and tons of random moments in my life. Well, this pic. That I chose. This picture is taken in USA, on Fall Tour. Went to Copper Harbor and took a hike and the view was amazing. Fall colors and everything. I think Hanna took this picture of me.
Third, old picture of myself. This picture is me and my friend Sanni years ago. I think 2006 or 2007. I did have older pictures of myself but I like this one. We look sweet and innocent. We were, sweet and innocent back then. And still are :)That's it.
But what's next?
Monday I'm opening a bank account. I have now my national insurance number so I'll be able to do that. Getting more and more settled here. Salla leaves on Tuesday so I'll be on my own after that. No worries though, job hunting and sports. That's what I got planned. Also For Abel is playing on the 12th so I'll go and see it with Deebs and John! (At least I hope so)
And and .. Yea. Hopefully ya'll have a great week ahead of you! It's February and soon it's April ... what's so great about April? Well my birthday is on April and I LOVE my Birthday!
Anyway.
xx
Jenni
(Time for Aero ice cream and watching Super Bowl)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti