Hi and Hello.
My Easter was just as fantastic as planned! I enjoyed the sun, the sleep and the company. On Friday I went to Custom Inc (http://www.custominc.co.uk/) to get my tattoos. I'm at work while writing this so I can't post photos but I'll post pics later. I went to West End all by myself (!) and sat down in the lobby while waiting for my tattoo artist Ema. I was really nervous as has been over a year since my previous tattoo. Ema was great tho, just in 30min she had my friendship symbols inced down to my spine and I was good to go. I did however make another appointment for next month.. I'm getting a chest piece! I went to show them off to Salla.
Saturday I spent pretty much cleaning the flat. It had been ages since I had last done major cleaning so it took a bit longer than I had planned. I have a habit of listening Harry Potter audio tapes as I clean. Salla went over at Deebs and John's after work which allowed me to have the flat for for myself entirely! I went to get some Subway, watched Greek and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie. I was over the moon excited about Sunday because JULIA was coming!
And there she was! Sunday at 2.30pm my little Miss Sunshine had landed. I gave my little sis the biggest hug as I was astonished how she had turned brown. I mean people tan or get orange but oh my how tanned Julia was! No wonder the passport security stated that she must not be 100% Finnish.. Anyway. After taking Julia's stuff to ours we went to Social. And then it happened, realization. Julia got a bit drunk as I encouraged her to enjoy Long Island Ice tea ( x 2) .. Drunk Julia and Drunk Salla are exactly the same! The look the same, both tall with dark hair. They sound the same and act the same! I was very astonished about this revelation! Maybe Julia is NOT my little sister but Salla's!
Oh my.
My best friends are very similar. That got me into thinking.. How almost all of my close friends have something in common. Well, they are all a bit loony and somewhat alcoholic and none of us really know how to dance but there are other similarities. All of my friends are very social and talkative, which is unusual for Finns. All of friends are good looking and sarcastic. Interesting. I would like to how people work, they say that when you look for a partner, you look for the same qualities as you dad has. What about friends? How do we choose them? Or do we? I think good examples are Fiona and Salla. My first impression of them was: I'm sure we'll be friends. With Salla it took few years but I always knew and with Fiona I felt that we must turn into good friends. It's so funny. I guess when I think of friends, I look for the half and half. My friend must be a bit goofy and loony but then I need to be able to have a serious talks with them as well. I need to know that they are there.
ANYWAY. People are very interesting creatures!
Yesterday me and Julia took a little trip to Hogwards (University of Glasgow) Salla was moody which means she drives me absolutely mad. It's just annoying how she turns from happy go lucky person into Won't speak, Won't hear, Won't see. So I needed to get out of the house and off to West End. I wasn't 100% where the Uni. was but I said to Julia that we must follow the young people as they are most likely going to campus - and I was right! We wondered around the beautiful campus area and then took the train back to Glasgow centre. Subway (again) and Malteser shake and back home. We just missed our train by minute so I had "a great idea". Let's try to get home with another train. "Salla said it takes around 5min from this station to our flat." It took.. around 30min to get home. It didn't help that Julia had just bought a new suitcase (which was massive) and we both needed to pee.
Sleep early and back to work.
I get off at 4pm and I'm meeting Julia and Salla around 5 in town. I think.. it's sunny outside (!) that we need a cider or two before going home and making dinner. Tomorrow we are going to the movies to see Red Riding Hood and on Thursday is Salla's BIRTHDAY! <3 Friday Bye Bye Julia :( and hello 1st of May which will be spent with other Scandic people that live in Glasgow!
.. Ou. And I'm most definitely going to celebrate the Royal Wedding of William and Kate! <3
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti