My birthday started on 11/4 when Salla got home. We had a little pre-birthday celebration. She had bought me all kinds of gifts - a very sensible one (extension chord) and also a muffin and a chocolate bunny! We celebrated me for a little bit before it was time to go to bed. I woke up in the morning and jumped up and it was: "ME ME ME".First I checked my Facebook.: 42 notifications! Yes! Then I was off to work. I had bought some doughnuts for the Nordic team - to celebrate me. Fiona and Carine gave me a hug as we enjoyed some doughnuts as well.
I got home. 72 notifications. Amazing!
And dad called. He wanted to say Happy Birthday and see how I was doing.
I went out for a little bit after i got home. I wasn't out too long though. I was sooo tired and didn't really have money. I didn't get hella-wa drunk and wasn't passed out in a ditch somewhere like Jordan nicely suggested I should do.
I got home and off to bed. Unfortunately .. all the excitement and stress from work have caused me horrible migraine that has lasted for few days. :( Sad. That's sometime what happens, you get overly worked on something and your body follows the stress.
What else?
WELL. I got nice surprise from my friends as it was my birthday. Mira surprised me with a package full of goodies. It was nice to wake up when there was a present waiting. Thank you little one <3 I also received three e-mails. One from Teija, one from my Godmother and one from my Swedish aunt (and uncle!) . Also Iiro called. My lovely friend called me and we talked for a little bit. I swear to you, talking with Iiro has a habit of making me happy.
And today the postman brought me a birthday card from my mummy, little brother and from her FIANCE Tapsa.
So overall, 12/4/11 has been a success. Thank you all for all the birthday wishes and hugs. I really felt the love. As for everyone else out there, you should be excited and anticipate your birthday. Once a year, it's all about you. You exist. I'm lucky to be alive and well. I have plenty of friends that care about me. Just the other day I was told "Wau, you live here with your best friend. It's like living with your family". And yes. I'm lucky to live relatively exciting life. I'm 24 now and I don't mind the aging. I may not be able to party three days in a row and now I do get hangover BUT I'm also lucky that my life isn't as dramatic as it was when I was 20.
Being 23 was awesome. So many great things happened such as Africa, graduation and moving here. But I'm sure.. 24 is going to be interesting as well because next one is going to be a big number: 25. So 24 has end with a pang!
| Birthday Cards 2011 <3 |
Britney and Rihanna.. S&M remix!
I LOve love LOVE the remix! Two of my favorite artists and a great song! What is there NOT to like?!
The Band Perry - If I Die Young
And .. I KNOW this seems oddly depressing and gloomy. But I really love this song! I think that is the way one should look at life. That it's unexpected and you know what happens next AND if something would happen.. This is how I see my life so far and how things should be afterwards. "Sing me away with the words of a love song."
Tomorrow I'll be going out with Salla and friends. We haven't been out and about in a long time so I'm excited! I'm also excited that Fiona is going to out and running in Glasgow so if i'm lucky.. I see her as well.
TTYL (Talk To You Later!)
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti