Hello April <3 Nice to meet you.
What you should know about me.. is that I take April Fools Day seriously. Usually I do lots of pranks and jokes and I'm actually very believable. Why? Because I do research beforehand. Getting a great prank is about making your story believable. Choose something that is close to truth but not quite right, add a little twist. For years now I have pranked my friends, this year due the fact that I'm in Scotland I decided that I won't prank them^^ I didn't even prank Sanni who is my favorite target because it's her birthday today. (Congrats love!)
So. About today's hot gossip. Did I graduate or not?
Today I wrote to Facebook following: "Moving back to Finland^^" and I received mixture of comments. True, not true, I hate it, I hate you .. :D So it was a joke. April fools. I did graduate. But like I said, in April Fools it's all about Almost Truth's.
1) I got my thesis back yesterday. It's been through this new program called Urkund which checks out for possible plagiarism. It's not in Theseous.fi (I'm adding it there today!)
2) I didn't pass my "maturity" exam at once. I had to re-do it.
3) I'm most likely visiting Finland next month but very briefly.
I truly appreciate everyone who contacted me and wanted to say how sorry they were about this matter and wanted to support me. Nice to know that I have friends that care^^. And know this, I would ONLY put this kind of pranks/jokes on Facebook on April Fools Day. I take themes seriously. Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day ... and April Fools.
But.
I got to say, those I pranked last year didn't buy my this years prank. I guess it is true what they say...
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"
(Definition: This means that you should learn from your mistakes and not allow people to take advantage of you repeatedly.)
Happy April Fools!
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti