5.4.2011

Seven Days

Only SEVEN days to my birthday. As in ONE WEEK. I CAN'T wait. If you are new a new reader or new in my life you might think "She can't be serious, she must be joking about this birthday mania." I'm not. I really do love birthdays and most of all mine. My worst birthday was when turned 17. All my friends cancelled and my dad forgot about it. I literally cried all day. I still lived at home and I remember acting like it was like an end of the world "My daddy doesn't love me" kind of a thing. My best birthday.. Let me see. I think it was my 22nd. It was in USA. When I woke up my rooommate Lauren had decorated the room and I got some crazy gifts from my friends. Later everyone gathered to Applebees to celebrate me and later Jordan took me out for several pitchers of birthday beer. But I have had plenty of great birthdays. One person who never forgets my birthday is TEIJA. She says it's because all the Easter stuff reminds her of me and my birthday mania but I think it's because she loves me so much ;)

Why do I love birthdays?

I don't know really.. I have always loved them. I think it's because I have a big family and every other holiday has been shared with other siblings but birthdays are all about you. You Are The Special One. Once a year people are happy that you were born. :D But seriously, April never let's me down. It just can't. This April I started work. Got financially back on track. Hopefully get tattooed. I get to have JULIA in Glasgow. I have met awesome people at work. (Yes, you Fiona and you Carinne!) I have LAUGHED a lot. It's spring! New Vampire Diaries novel was published. Glee and all the other tv shows return! The best people, well some of them are born in April. Sanni, Jenna and Salla celebrate in April as well. Jenna is exactly two weeks younger than me and Salla three weeks :=) (I think it shows, I'm way more mature!)

.. It's just.. The Magic of April <3

When I was a little girl, I always wanted to have something for my birthday but I think my friends would agree with me in this, nowdays .. I don't ask for anything, all I want to hear are those magical words: Happy Birthday Jenni! :)

When I was .. 22 I was in US, 23 is was in Africa and in UK ... What is going to happen with 24? I spy with my wondering eye... Germany and France! London maybe? USA .. NYC? Why not?

That's all for now. Seven days and counting.

Sleepy time.

Jenni S.

Ei kommentteja: