Hi Ya!
Sometimes posting photos to Blogspot is just too much of an effort. It's like writing with Word. The automatic format and settings just suck and makes posting photos just .. way too difficult. So I tried. Here are few (like five) photos from the amazing April. APRIL was so much fun and I loved it. February was horrible, March was okay and April rocked :))I promised to post a photo of my new tattoo - so here it is :) It didn't hurt and now I have awesome little pics for my friends. One is actually missing, there was supposed to be one for Jenna but I forgot to ask her what she wanted^^ So hopefully I get that one added soon enough.

P H O T O S
First:
This pic is from my birthday night out. I went out and about with Salla and the HM peeps. I also saw Fiona at the Garage. It was so much to be out with the HM peeps as they are fantastic so great to hang out with!
Then some pictures of Julia's visit here which ended on Friday :( On Thursday we all went to celebrate SALLA and her 24th BD in the MUSE. It was so much fun. Unfortunately I had to work on Friday 5am so I didn't much. But Salla and Julia did :)) Carine from work came to Glasgow as well! She got to meet Julia and Salla!
I loved having Julia here. She just fit in like I did. I knew KNEW that she would love the city. She got to meet Deebs as well. They got along very well indeed and I think Julia really should move here, what does she have in Finland anyway ;) She has seen the world now, going back home and getting settled is not going to be .. easy. Salla just said today "Well, I would love to have here here in Glasgow. Because Julia is great and everybody basically loves her here!"


| Salla and Julia were the Team of Destruction all week. Gosh I love these ladies! |
As all good things come to an end. Julia had to return Switzerland. She still has three months left in there. Before leaving, she left this nice note for me and Salla. Thanking me and Salla for the week - we should be the doing the thanking for having her here.
Anyway. I'm off to bed. I'm so tired and I can't believe tomorrow is already Sunday. News are promising +18 degree weather and me and Salla are planning to spent that sunny day in the park enjoying the SUN. Oh, the wedding. I'll return to that tomorrow. It was so much and more than I expected to see. The Power of Love.
Jenni

2 kommenttia:
Jenni, kirjotat kivaa blogia! Sait lukijan täältä! Terkuin Siru
Kiitos Siru :)) Kävin lukemassa sunki blogia! Tosi kivaa myös lukea sun seikkailuista! Toivottavasti pääset kouluun sisään! :))
Lähetä kommentti