So.
I dyed my hair. It took around two hours to get it bleached but the result is something else. Let's look back the long road that is. Jennis' hair.
Good thing that this is my blog so if you don't care, I don't care. I had black hair since 2005 and it took till 2008 to start dying it to something else. First I was redhead. Then light brown. Then brown. And black. Brown. Red. Brown. Blond. So as you can see. I have never been blonde before and I think every woman needs to try blonde hair even once in their lives. So this is me trying to be blonde. We'll see if blondes really do have more fun than brunettes.




I've been Not Busy. Every since I stopped writing and stressing about my thesis I've been good. I'm still pissed that I has to start from page 15 again so I just.. stopped. I need a break. I just can't handle it right now. I had a nice weekend like I have mentioned before. But I think I need to write a line or two about my friends gig.
I consider Iiro as one of my best friends and I've seen him play over the years, first how he started to play and then proceeded to singing and playing in a band and now he is out there performing with his friends. I'm very proud how he learned the skills by himself and more than surprised when I first heard him sing. Who would have known what kind of voice he carried within. I've seen Dread of Balloons play twice and I really think they have something good going on.
Check out them in MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/dreadofballoons
Me and Iiro did end up having a heated argument before the evening was over but that's what friends do, they argue. We are friends again which is good. I've had my share of fights this week for sure.
As for today it wasn't too bad either. I did a group assignment with Mira and Tiina and the assignment really was STOOPID. I'm glad we got that done, now we can proceed to the other three tasks that are to be returned by next week. After school I hang out with my little brother. We went to eat and had a nice discussion of what's going on in each others lives.
I'm pretty excited about the weekend. I'm not only going to Hämeenlinna but also seeing tons of other friends. I just heard that my oldest (not by age) friends are coming to town and we haven't talked since last April. Me and Teija have a lot of catching up to do. So belongs to the category of friends whom I don't see too often anymore but whom I grew up with and knows a hell of a lot about me and where I'm coming from. It's also my nephews 2nd birthday! :)
I borrowed my small laptop to my mom as she is having some exams later this month. She is a nurse and all the nurses are supposed to do examination of prescription medicines and dozes. She has helped me so much so least I can do is borrow her my other laptop. Too bad I'm stuck with this old hag. I LIKE my computer but it's pretty old and I just got it fixed but it doesn't change the old part. SLOW is just in her bones.
Ugh, I think I need to go to sleep. I've been breathing in ammoniac for quite bit so I'm sure to have some restless sleep. Tomorrow we have COMPUTER CLASS for four freaking hours. GREAT. Bring on the Bejeweled Blitz.
I have to say, October hasn't been too easy on my friends. Laura is wearing neck support as she fractured some muscle, Johanna has been in forbidden to walk due some problems in her knees and my little Julia is forced to return to Finland due some bad news from home. I'm little happy that Julia is coming home even if it's only for a week. She is like my sister that i never had eventhough I have a sister. I actually planned how she would get married with my brother one day as they are the same age but decided that is just way too gross so now I'm just happy to have Julia in my life.
Jenni
ps. How horrible are my Big Brother favourites? Ville got taken out of the house due the misconduct of his contract and Elisabeth is now just a horrible bitch. Only thing that keeps me interested in watching is the possibility of Nico walking around naked and Nino/Satu losing their temper completely.
1 kommentti:
Oh jenni, BLONDE! can't wait to see it in real life!
Thank you for giving up that thought about me and your brother, it would be weird so lets just keep it this way. Sisters with different parents.
I'm so excited to see you soon <3
xoxoxoxo
Lähetä kommentti