So my last blogging was kinda depressing but I think it was just something I needed to write, not for me but for my friends. I've been asked if I wrote that about my own experience. No, I wrote it as a friend who has been witnessing how much damage cheating causes. But enough of that.
What I really wanted to write about today is my friends. When I was in Kenya I mostly hang out with Finns and then I met Cami. Well, I could say Cami met me. One day we were watching Fooboll in Guava Bar and she sat by me and just told me she wanted to be my friend. Not with those exact words but anyway. And Cami is awesome. She has been in Kenya for almost a year now and I talked/chatted with her last night for hours. Talking with her made me miss Kenya. The best part about travelling is the new people. No matter how shitty the conditions are or how the culture is confusing, it's the people who make things better. I was so happy to hear what was the scoop in Kenya atm. and how are my friends back there doing.
Cami with Jasmina below:
This brings me to this weekend. I've been trying to decide if I should stay in Vaasa for the weekend or go to Hämeenlinna. Most of my friends in Africa are from the Hämeenlinna uni. so going there would be awesome. After talking with Jari, Mari, Katri and Tiia I decided to go there. AND after that I got this great idea to go to Helsinki as well to meet Anni! Anni was in USA with me and Hanna and she is kinda the missing link because she's been MIA lately. That's not all, I'm also meeting Sanni and prob Taika as well. O M G. So many people and so little time. I need to get some batteries to my camera and off I go.
Africa people:

Today I was little annoyed with my friend Mira as she left me and Tiina doing our Business presentation alone. I'm glad that went well though, it's amazing how you can hear yourself speak but you have no idea where that speech is coming from. It's almost how you change into different gear when you have to do a presentation, I can speak nonsense and still be very convincing about it.
My classmate Emilia had a oriflame party in her apartment today. And. Dear baby Jesus, she had made the most amazing chocolate cake with white chocolate and daim. If it would be possible to be intimate with a dessert, it would be this one. Emilia had also made other delicious dishes for us to eat. So thank you Emilia, I needed those few extra pounds.
Last night I wasn't tired so I watched Leap Year. It takes place in Ireland and I decided
a) I want to move to Ireland
b) Matthew Goode is my new man crush
Don't get me wrong, Johnny Depp is my future husband for sure. And I still think James McAvoy should divorce his wife for me BUT if none of those things come true. I'm glad I now have the option B. Johanna said than some of her friend had said Leap Year wasn't really quite accurate.. But PLEEZH. It's still a movie right? Ireland is a beautiful country and according to Google Photo search Matthew Goode is hot off-screen as well.
Like in this one:

And this one:

<3 Jenni
ps. Happy Birthday to my NEPHEW EETU for turning the big 2! Now we have to wait so we can add 0 behind that 2 so auntie Jenni can take you out for a drink!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti