28.4.2012

Silly Little Random Blog Post




Let's see.


This blog post is about: 


1) Tv stuff
2) Darren Criss 
3) Break Up stuff
4) Mosquitoes
5) Pretentious actions 
6) Salla's Birthday


**

I try to update my blog at least once a week so I don't lose my blog mojo or the feeling how much FUN blogging is... Usually there is some burning issue in my head I wish to discuss or then I'd tell you about my week. If I'd write about my week, it would be like

"Woke up 5.30am, work 6.30am. Home at 2pm. Nap till 5pm. Staring at the screen till 8pm and hoping that it would be 9pm soon so I could go to sleep". Yea, so not a morning person .. at all. My brain just refuses to work. I really try you know. Lasse came home from army yesterday and I tried to stay awake till he went home but by 12am I just had to say that, you do your thing and Facebook but I just need to pass out.

This week when trying to pass time till 8pm been watching some my favorite series from tv. This years top tv shows have been:

 The Vampire Diaries


(C'moon seriously, how HOT is Ian Somerhalder. I mean, fcuk me he is just gorgeous. Nina Dobrev is so lucky as she gets to tap him at the show and off the show.. Elena and Damon kiss in the episode 3x19 was just ... great :') ) 

and

New Girl

**

That's it. The Secret Circle was soooo good early on but then .. I don't know, it's been a bit too much. Grey's Anatomy just got boring. Bones is a bit too family and baby centric atm and Once Upon a Time is a bit silly, Parks and Rec ... naaw. The Office I won't even discuss and then there is Glee. Oh Glee, how I loved you when you started but now it's just awful. I do admit that the newest Whitney episode was good but .. the whole season has been just bad. I think Glee has lost it's mojo. I do watch it because of one person, Darren Criss. Ooooh, it doesn't mind what he sings because he just makes songs sound good. Thanks to him, watching Glee is still bearable.





Best of Darren Criss songs in Glee:


Teenage Dream
Somewhere Only We Know
Don't Want to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You
It's Not Right But It's Okay

... plus everything else he sings is just magic to my ears.


My friend broke up with her boyfriend this week. It's interesting what announcement like that can cause. As I knew a little bit more about the situation than some my opinion was good riddens, you deserve so much more than being treated badly. But some, didn't agree with me with this. I mean, you don't have to agree with me with anything but I do wonder, when is the time to stop talking and moving on? One girl said that if there is a good thing going on and feeling that there might still be something there..  one should try and try to discuss and solve the problems. That people give up with relationships too easily. Bump on the road and that's it. And quite many agreed with her, that key to for relationship to survive is just discussion, talking and talking some more. And then one said: So Jenni, your solution to things is just hang em' up and move on?

Here is when I got a bit mad. First of all, no. That's not how I feel and I do think that if both parties are willing to discuss and try they most def should. But you know, enough is enough. When your significant other comes to you and says: We are done now, I can't do this then ... what is there to discuss really. Begging to stay? Pleading to stay? When one is unhappy it's only fair to let them go.

***

Mosquitoes. There was an article today in the magazine how it's that time of the year when mosquitoes are about to start flying and annoying us. I never have this problem, mosquitoes just don't bite me. I've been sooo lucky cause I almost never get bitten. I'm bitten once / three times in the Summer. I actually discovered this in Africa. When all my friends were bitten I noticed that I had few mosquito bites and they weren't even itchy. I made a test, I held still when a mosquito landed on my arm .. mosquito was there a little while, turned around few times and flew away. Same happened in Finland. Mosquitoes just don't like my blood. I wonder if it's because I'm white. I did my own conclusions why this is, my body temperature is quite warm. People always complain that sitting or sleeping next to me is like sleeping next to a battery. I'm the first to change to spring wear and last to take winter jacket. Maybe mosquitoes are just not okay with this. But I'm okay with them not being okay with that. I have to ask if Lasse is the same, I think mum said that she doesn't get bitten either. Genetics! Love them and hate them.

****

"I'll call you later! We must meet up!"



"No but for real this time, we have to make some plans. Let's go for dinner?"


Blaa blaa blaa, like that would ever happen. I have so many Facebook friends and actual real life friends I do that with. Why bother really? Is it really even polite to say that? Most likely if you have't managed to meet up in the past (7 times you've agreed to meet up) you won't be lucky with it in the future either. Can't we just randomly meet at the store, exchange the polite how are you's and walk away without the ".. I gotta go now but call me or send me a message and let's have a dinner or something. Okay? Gotta go now! Bye!" 


****




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLA <3 


Today is the 25th Birthday of my best friend Salla. We actually became friends five years ago. She was breaking up with her boyfriend and there was a lot of this and that during that time and kind of by accident we became friends and have been very close every since. I love you Sallaaaaa. On Monday we get to buy our tickets to New York and Michigan. She finally gets to meet Jordan and my other great friends in America :) <3

****

That's it for today.

1st of May is upon us, in Finland known as Vappu :) Big Celebration ahead. There is Pajama Party at work. I bought my own OnePiece. Buying plane tickets and planning my Big Trip next year -- I think it's time to go to Asia. Also, World Cup of Hockey starts next Friday. YESS.


That's all for now.


Thank you Blog People. Have a good weekend!


Jenni

Ei kommentteja: