12.4.2012

25 Has Never Felt So Good

:')


Today has been absolutely amazing. 

Very very much so.

Love love loved today.

Today. I officially turned 25. Twenty five years old. And I don't mind.

Since the moment I woke up till now there has been absolutely nothing wrong with this day.

I woke up to a text messages from my friends and family. Facebook was filled with notifications. 

Biked to worked where Vanessa gave me the biggest hug. And then the boys and the girls in my floor.

I had birthday cards in my drawer and my coworkers and my boss were absolutely wonderful. 





When I went outside, few girls invited me to a tea party. I got some real mud cake and some "tea". From there I went to another tea party, this party also included a nice performance of Eric Saade "I want to be popular". Two girls and boy rocked this song using a stone as a stage :')



Then this little girl and I had a chat. She said that "Jenni has big tummy and huge boobs." .. I guess I should have been offended but hey, at least my boobs were huge too. She also said that I'm not stupid anymore but actually kind of nice as I have nice things. Other girl added that my skirt is so nice that she wants the same skirt when she is older. And this boy gave me his nicest stick as a birthday gift. It was a very nice stick indeed.

How can you NOT love your job?

All this and Preschoolers singing Happy Birthday and "She is a jolly good fella" .. I do admit that I was so taken by their singing that I started crying. Just a little bit but yea, there were tears. 

And Salla called. And Hanna. And my Godmother.

I rushed home as I got some fantastic visitors. My wonderful and clever Godson Aatu, my nephew Eetu (With my brother and his fiance) came over for some cakes and sweets. Got some nice hugs and kisses from these little creatures. Eetu asked me if I were lonely as I lived alone and suggested that they should move in :') 
























And now I'm waiting for my mum to come over.

WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE ABOUT TODAY?

No, Sun did not shine but... it stopped raining :)

Tomorrow early work day and when I get home I'm off to the airport and off to Helsinki. I get to meet up with Sanni and many many other Helsinki friends of mine.

Thank you to ALL my Facebook friends, real life people, children, family and everyone else whom made my 25th Birthday so so great. Couldn't ask for anything more :)

Feels Good To Be Loved. 



Love: Jenni, 25 Years Young

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…

Jenni S. kirjoitti...

Hey! Blogger kindly just showed me your comment. I know it's been A WHILE since you left one but I thought I'd thank you for the kind words. Better late than never?

I like wiring my blog and really use time with the each post which is why don't blog everyday. It's nice to know I have readers.

Have a good week kind Anonymous.