20.4.2012

Bucket List

Hello.

The weather is quite shitty outside so I don't even want to think about those massive snowflakes that are still dropping down with a much of determination. It's snowing and that's it. There is nothing we can do about the fact that there is .. winter still out there and spring is late. Spring is SO SO late but it is what it is. I just shut the curtains and decided that Imma live in a make believe world for a little while and pretend that snow is in fact, rain.




As I turned 25 last week I've been thinking a lot about my life so far and what still lies ahead. Salla Skype called me last night and we actually talked about life quite a bit as she is not sure what her next step ought to be. The ride so far has been good. I think I've done quite a lot for a girl in my age and I've been successful as well. I've worked since I was seventeen and I wouldn't have it any other way. Being 25 and a floor manager in the Playschool ..  I'm proud of myself, that my hard work with English and school has paid off. 

You know what a Bucket List is? List of things you wish to accomplish before you die.

I can actually share My Bucket List that I started building little by little:

Before I die and part from this world there are some thing I wish to see, experience and do:



There is no place on Earth I wish not to visit. I want to go visit Antarctica and Alaska but if I had to choose. I wish to visit the Middle East. I have always found Middle East very fascinating and one day, Imma pay a visit to old Persia. Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen.. I know I must wear the burqa as I go but I truly wish to visit those magical places. I also wish to see Egypt, the Aztec temples and the old temples in Cambodia. I wish to visit Australia, New Zealand and North Korea. Among so many other places. One must see and visit place is Karjala. The part Finland lost in the war for Russia. I want to go and pay my respects to fallen heros and to the land that was lost. 

To get a Little My Tattoo. 

I wish to learn to speak Spanish, French and Arabic fluently.

I wish to learn the lyric to the movie "Sound Of Music"

I wish to learn to play flute.

To attend WWE Wrestlemania. 

To see Formula One.

To go World Cup of Hockey - Finland versus Sweden game.

Shake hands with Aung San Suu Kyi.

To say thank you to JK Rowling.

Skydive. 

I will work for the UN one day. 

See a Broadway show. 

To be a Best Man in my best friend wedding.

Go to a rave party. 

Swim with dolphins. 

Visit all the Hard Rock Cafés. 

Get a Masters Degree.

Own a little tiny house by the country side.

And a Summer Cabin by the Sea.

~ Among many other things not listed here ~


....






That's all. Just thinking big. And thinking small. Imma happiest 25-year-old-girl of them all :)

Jenni





Ei kommentteja: