6.12.2011
One Big H(o Ho Ho)
Hello hello.
Once again, it's that time of the year. When I have humiliated myself and probably have no friends left.
Yes. I'm talking about the office Christmas party.
Like all the parties, it all started as a decant, solid and nice event. We were all dressed up nice and well. One thing led to another .. BUM. Drunk Drama Jenni enters the stage.
...Of course I had to tell few my few coworkers how much i love love them and how i have the best job ever. Then I had to tell some of my coworkers how I look up to them and how they are sooo good in what they do.
....Of course I felt the need to share how I felt of this and that situation. Of course I didn't take a hint when one says we should discuss this later.
...Of course I had to tell people they are not that handsome and awesome and I had to get pissed of when there was no seat for me in the taxi.
..Of course I lost my wallet - wallet that has my passport, home key and and money. THANK you baby Jesus that someone HONEST has returned my wallet to the bar.
..Of course I had to drunk dial Johanna - only thing she heard tho was GKLMSGLSNGS
...Of course I had to call the Santa Claus a big pervert - only to find out that he was my coworker.
...Of course I HAD to talk to stranger in Swedish and invite him for a cup of coffee some time. So we can talk Swedish Finnish to each other.
...Of course I had to write my real name to his palm. (Because that's how he can find me from Facebook!)
HONESTY.
Hanna earned the nick name Hanna Honesty in States when she was drunk and told everyone how she REALLY feels. Every time since this, when one goes all out in a party we always say "Were you being HONEST?" Yes Hanna. I was honest. But just like every drunk, honesty said under influence is multiplied by 100. So when I say I hate beans - drunk Jenni hates peans, BEANS and bees.
Yes. Overly dramatic scandalous drama queen Jenni can be one big ho. Luckily, she is no longer present but is somewhere hangover until the next Christmas party.
Hey, but it's nae a party unless someone causes drama - right?
Jenni
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti