It's Christmas week bitches and ho's.
Have u bought all your presents? Have you been naughty or nice?
I'm here writing but I'm also chatting with my amazingly crazy friends from America. Me, Ashley, Kelly, Elena and Jordan are booking a hotel for three days in Chicago. If some of you don't know it by know, I'm going to America next week to meet up with my family. My friends there, especially Jordan, were my family while I lived there and it's been two years since my last visit. There as been plenty of plans about visiting and going there but I've always worked and been unable to go - but now - finally - I'm going home.
But before America and all the shenanigans there I have plenty to do here. I have a job interview tomorrow, to work in a English Playschool. My contract with my current work place is expiring and it seems like time to do something new. With heavy heart I'll leave my teens and possible start working with younger generation. Nothing is certain until the papers are filled out and singed but as for now, 2012 will also start with a new job.
My wonderful little brother is stepping into army on January 9th. He is all grown up my wee man. He is also graduating as a nurse in few days. I'm so proud of you Lasse <3
Hanna was here to GRADUATE. My brainy friend got her Master's. So proud!! Congrats Hanna.
Me and Hanna have this wee competition. It's nothing serious but has made us laugh for the part few years.
The competition is called: The Most Tacky Gifts and Souvenirs
We don't know when or how the competition started ...
But I have bought Hanna: An Artistic Book of Penises and Virgin soap to restore your purity.
Hanna has bought me: A golden purse and a cap that says Germany (with German colors). She bought me tacky souvenir from Paris: this statue things with strobe lights and now for Christmas .. she got me an illustrated Kamasutra cards. Oh, bliss. Now the score is 3-2 and I need to get her something very TACKY from USA. Hanna, I'll get you for this! Oh, it's on --- it's so on!
I took a late evening nap. I was so tired because I had a little work trip today to Kokkola. Me and Outi went there, did some work business, had some Indian food and got back. I met Tiia in town and we had some coffee and cakes and enjoyed some girl talk and Christmas shopping.
Listening to Gaga is getting me all excited. Next week I get to see my soulmate and all the crazy fuckers. They are most likely, drunk, dressed in glitter and terribly loud. We are going to take my stuff to hotel, run off to Chicago night life (most likely to some epic gay bar) and have sooo much fun before going to the Upper Peninsula for the rest of my stay. No better way to spend your time really :))
I'll come back here before America. Merry Christmas week blog people. I hope u'll have merry times with your family - I'll sure will as I get to spend it with mine.
Jenni

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti