Greetings from my floor.
I have had three days off from work. Three wonderful days filled with love and happiness. :D I still have today off and have very little plans. Mostly because I haven't really been feeling well, I think I'm getting a flu. I did meet up with Iiro. Haven't seen him for a month now so it was really nice to meet and catch up. Iiro just had is birthday as well so Happy Birthday My Dear Friend.
JOhanna and I watched tons and tons of romantic comedies. Johanna was all hype about BBC mini serie North and South
Me and Johanna are members in Pride and Prejudice fan club so North and South was a good add to our playlist. North and South is a love story after Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth generation. I was trying to think, that what movie would be the romance story of Our Time. I mean we have Titanic - based on 1912. Ever After, past. Notebook - 1940s. Is it possible, that when we make love stories now days we have to base them on the past. Past generations knew how to present love. It was not about hookups and sex. But about flirt and modesty. I miss that. That women were little coy and men had to work to get to their good side.
We have no 21st century version of Mr. Darcy/Elizabeth. Noah/Allie. Jack and Rose.
I wish we still could be polite, shy and use words like "He is very handsome" "I shan't talk about this"
Mum always says that people don't know how to make music anymore and I think we should add to that list, that people don't know how to be romantic anymore.
Today is somewhat sad day for me. My little brother is moving away in January. He has been planning on moving somewhere since he was 14 and now he is graduating and moving away. I'm incredibly sad about this, Lasse is very very important to me but I try to be supportive. I understand very well he needs to find his way and who he is. But I love my little man. Pysy aina pikkuveljenä as the Finnish song says (Song in English is pretty much that Please Don't Grow Up Little Brother)
On the positive side, made a tattoo appointment. Getting little something something in two weeks.
Oh, yea.
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti