5.9.2011

Mama Moves Likes Jagger

Hey hey hey.


My mind is one big blob. So many things and situations on my mind. Scenarios, hopes and dreams. 


Art project at work
Where to start?

First official work week behind. Slept 12h Sat-Sun. Work is still  great  Been painting this week. Doing this, THIS (picture on the let) is only the beginning. I have already altered this wall painting a lot. It's  about 2 meters high and has this steel cage in front of it. I don't know why. The person who did the interior design for the youth house I work in has had some odd coloring decisions. The colors used are mostly black and red. I mean, it's a bit depressing so I'm trying to transform the place to look a wee bit brighter.

What else?

I went out.. YES. Now I remember what I was supposed to blog about.

shot_1315166837777.jpg
Little present from Julia.
BEING OLD! Or getting old more like.

Oh dear. I went out with my favorite non-sister Julia. And my favorite little brother Lasse. I had to go out as I work on Saturday evenings and needed to see people who are older than 15. Too bad I was ... well partying with people who were around 18-19 years old. I'm 24. I know, what to expect... We are not in Scotland anymore and it was Sunday 2e drinks but the moment... when you realize that, dear lord 25 is not too far in the horizon. Everyone around me was so young. So so young, I mean I know Julia is younger than me but Julia is my family and so is Lasse. Only solution was to get drunk. And I did, ended up doing some kind of shuffle and singing Rihanna. But mostly, I moved like Jagger. At least I thought so., most likely I did some of my infamous euromoves.  I admit it, I'm a sucker for that song -- even though it has Christina innit.



The big 25 got me to thinking about the future. Again. I know I should not go there. I have plenty of friends who are 25-35 years old and would say "Jenni please. I'm XX old and I haven't had this and that or babies or cows etc" But most of them have their Masters and some kind of ..... relationship. (Such an ugly work) I think I need to do that, to be grown up for a while. Julia is going to London for bar school and asked me to join but I said a firm NO. I need to stay in put. Get my drivers license. And work.

My travel plans:

Wanted to go to States in this month... but because of my work I can't do it until January. Off to States for three weeks. Scotland. States. States. I MISS STATES! Can I please go next week? States. I miss Jordan. Jordan if you read this ... I MISS YOU! 

Been living alone now and I LOVE it. I forgot how much fun it is to have my own home. I mean, I love my roommates but it does feel GOOOOD to be by myself. Only downside is that I have forgotten to eat. This has occurred many times this week. Healthy life! Come back to me!


The Beautiful Laura
Okay. Rambling here. Me and Laura had a nice walk today.. Well we walked to the graveyard. Don't laugh, I mean Laura is from.. Laihia...(small village close to Vaasa) and she wanted to see it. So we went there. And laughed so much that I think the dead were awakened. Sorry about that. Laura said the nicest things, well she always does. That it was funny to see how living in States had changed me back in the day. How before USA I go mad easily, aggravated but when I got back.. I'm just jolly, hard to get upset. I  like to agree and that is why I miss my home.

Okay. I think enough of this deepa daapa. Blaa blaa blaa. Just wanted to get some of these thoughts out. Imma meet lovely Oona on Wednesday and back to work tomorrow. 

Jenni

Ps.

Sanni's wee dog Atlas!
Sanni, it was lovely to meet you today and Hanu, congrats for the birth of a baby girl.

Ei kommentteja: