22.9.2011

Awesome Threesome

Hey Ya'll.

Jenni has been Missing In Action.  I swear I have

 I feel like I haven't written here for a while. Not that I have anything to report, life could not be more boring atm.

This is my day:

10.00 Wake up


10.30-11.00 Shower/Dry hair


11.00 Breakfast/Lunch


11-12.30 Preparing for work


13-21.30 Work


21.30 BB 24/7


Sad. Very much so. High point of my day is watching BB Mikael and BB Annika being cute as hell .. Hoping that both of them stay in the house for a wee bit.

..... Well well.

I'm actually happy to be alive. I was once again almost hit by a car. The motorists in my home town are absolutely insane. Idiots. Fuckers.  May I ask? ... What the fuck really? YOU ARE IN A CAR! I'm using a BICYCLE! You are inside, I'm outside. You are warm. I'm cold. You can get to your destination in no time... It takes me THREE TIMES as long to get where I want. But nooo you are in a hurry, no matter if I die in the process. I mean SURE getting McDonalds or or I don't know .. to show your new bumper sticker is far more important than me, living full life. What ever, if I die young bury me in satin ... Like the song :




I haven't had any social life since started working.  But here are some pictures of my life from the past weeks. 

.


First picture. Me. Fall. Me. Fall. 2011. 


Second pic. Woodpecker doing its thing, 


Third pic. Maiju's lunch at work. Kinda made me laugh.


Fourth picture. Poster for my Art Club.




My 2h Skype call with Hanna. I put on some make up to look like Hanna's boyfriend Carmen.


Skype call with Salla and Johanna was today. First it took three years to convince Salla to download Skype. She FINALLY DID it today. Woot woot First we talked for 45min then we added Johanna to the call as well. Let's just say, the phone call was ... 45min of nonsense. 45min of total bullshit. Blaa blaa blaa ect. Funny as hell tho. I miss my bitches. Luckily I see Johanna tomorrrrooow. Or Saturday.

Awesome threesome.  

Anyway anyway.

Back to my old boring life.

Jenni

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Heeeei sun päivä on vähä niinku mun! herätys-koulu/työt-kipsu-nukkumaan. mmm. ykstoikkosta, mut ihan jees. En oo ehtiny lukee edes sun blogii muuta ku ny! Ja nyt lähen pitää tuntii. :D
/Jei