8.9.2011

Facebook Status Update

Hey.

Third blog post this week. Yes. I'm a wee bit bored and have things in my mind. After I blogged how my friends have neglected me so many have called and texted. Aww, thanks guys. Feeling more special already!

Facebook, that little bitch who takes all our time and keeps us as hostage because we need to see what happens next. I've been at my mum's ... hmm. 12 hours and so bored. I mean I don't have any stuff at my flat, no proper lights, no actual bed, only my travel size laptop and overly sized tv ---- but I'm still less bored there than I'm here. 

So what does a person do, when one is unable to buy Big Brother 24/7 (bank codes at home!!!) .. Facebook. And now blog. I've been updating my status today like.. 5 times. 

 14h ago
‎Three days of quality time with mum 
 Jenni‎
11h ago
Wohoo. Booking tickets for a weekend trip to Rome in December. Taking my mum for a vacay because she has been so awesome with me and my travels around the world in the past years.
Jenni
3h ago
 Girl 15: "Oh NHL '12 is out. I hate it. I mean I like hockey but I hate watching it and hearing about it for the next two months. Honestly, there is nothing more less exciting than pretending to like NHL on PS3 and hearing guys roar as they play" ♥
 Jenni
40min ago
- Jenni, eat spinach it's good for you. "No, mum. I have never eaten it and never will" - No but really it's sooo good. How can you NOT like it. You should try it. "No" - C'moon. Jenniii, eat a little bit. "Seriously mum, I'm 24 turning 8 with this discussion"
And I actually deleted one because I felt like I was feeding too much info to my Facebook. Spamming.
Oh it was almost too embarrassing what happened at work today. I started painting this Art's and crafts room. I'm starting my own art club in few weeks and I want the place look .. interesting and inspiring and not like a chamber of horror. I got an idea from one boy who stops by at the youth centre "Do Mario Bros." and now I'm doing that. ANYWAY, I'm painting the wall now with yellow and I didn't want my nice clothes get paint stains. So I put on my second hand old favourite skirt thing and started painting. 
Sound of ripping.
I thought this was probaply nothing and continued painting. 
Then I hit that same table corner again. 
Ripping ripping ripping.
HELLL. No panic. There are only four teens present. I slowly left the arts and crafts room. Took sewing kit with me. Said my co worker that there is an clothing emergency and that the office closet will be occupied for a little while. There I was. Hiding the closet. Sewing my skirt back into one piece. And it was not like a small hole but HUGE. Let's just say, you could see my bra. (By huge hole I'm simply referring to my ripped clothes. Nothing else. Pervs.)
Luckily no one saw this incident and I was safe.
!
Back to Facebook updates. All true. 
I'm taking my mum to Rome and paying it for the both of us. She deserves it. Talking about my mum. It's funny, I waited sooo much to spent time with her .. going from enthusiastic to wining little bitch. I think it was because I haven't really slept well in the air mattress. And that she was forcing me to eat spinach. I'M 24 FOR GOD DAMMIT. IF I HAVEN'T LIKED IT WHEN I WAS 4 I WILL NEVER LIKE IT. 
Big Brother favourite has finally been set: Mikael. He is goofy, cute and  funny stupid. Just the way  I like it. 
Bed time for this old lady. Who am I kidding? Imma Facebook chat with Johanna and Hanna. And then play some Angry Birds. THERE is btw, a whole another level of obsession.
Nightly night amigos. 
Jenni

Ei kommentteja: