I've been living at my mom's house while she and her hubby are in Turkey .. and it's been FANTASTIC! Whopee, her bed is my castle - I love every minute spent there. We are living exciting times. Friday and Saturday were lovely as I hang out with Lasse. We went for a walk to our old childhood neigbourhoods. Time flies and then ur all grown up.
This week work is taking me to Jyväskylä. All day spent with my lovely co-workers. I've been thinking about work and in which way should I include it to this blog .. I have decided not to post anything about it. I think it's enough info to share that I work with teens. I have a degree in social work and i'm happy that I've found a job that is both challenging and rewarding.
ON Saturday me and Laura are off to Tampere and Ikea. WHopee. Ikeaaa. Laura has planned an internary for us. It includes, shopping, shopping and food. YAY.
AND THEN.
Next week. Tattoo time. New tattoos make Jenni super happy. Also I'm buying my tickets to USA. Imma be there 2.1 - 15.1 I'll be flying to Chicago and Jordan is going to pick me up, we'll drink and party few days there and then going up north. To see my family <3
I did it. I found my fall serie.
There is this new show called Secret Circle and I really like it. It's a show about witches and magic. I like the cast a lot and hope that the show gets a lot of viewers.
Promo:
Aah. Cassie and Adam. As always, I believe in the power of books. The show is based on L.J Smiths book serie so one night, I downloaded all of them. And read them. Books are always sooo good. I just jump inside, I read like... 500 pages (or more) drank some liquor and went to bed at 7am. It was absolutely brilliant. Just me and the books and the silver chord in them.
Anyway.
That's it for now.
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti