As I just updated my Facebook. I've been taking a break from the Big Brother world and jumped into the wonderful world of music. This post is going to be about music. This post is a glimpse of what my playlist looks like. I literally have all kinds of music innit. I have the up beat girly girl songs, I have the emo songs, I have rock'n roll. I have rap. I have this and that. But for the first time, I'll open up about this very delicate subject. Delicate? Why. Because whenever I tell people what music I listen to, people "boo" to it.
But. Today. Here it is. Bits and pieces of my playlist.
I've been listening to music today at work and I got taken away by my number one "Feel Good" song.
Gregor Salto and Kaoma- Lambada 3000. EVERY time this song is on. I dance. No matter where I'm or who I'm with. I love love love this song.
I updated my mp3 player with sooo many new tunes. For my girly moments, when I want to be loved and cared for I listen to (among many others)
Nick Lachey What's Left Of Me.
Maroon 5 She Will Be Loved
Brian McFadden - Real To Me
Adele - Someone Like You
Darren Criss/Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
AND then I found this today, immediate add on my playlist:
Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go. I think it was 2004 when the Calling had this single and I have loved the song ever since.
I bike to work (7km one way) and I need songs to keep me going even when the evil Northern Wind tries to get the best of me, these songs won't let me quit:
Smash Mouth - All Star
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Fall Out Boy - Beat It
Don Omar/Lucenzo - Danza Kudoro
AND Christina and Maroon 5 with Moves Like Jagger
As I was making a new playlist I found some of my ALL TIME favorite songs. Songs that I add to my playlist, get bored with them, delete and find them again.
The Crash - Lauren Caught My Eye and
Lapko - ALL the songs from Lapko. But this one and Killer Whales.
Surprisingly, my favorite Finnish female artist is not Chisu or Jenni Vartiainen but Irina. Irina and her song "Pokka". Oh my. How that song was my life years ago.
But at the moment, my favorite Finnish song is... Jukka Poika (Silkkii) Jukka Poika is a Finnish reggae artist and I don't usually listen to his music too much but this song... aaargh. Yes yes yes . It makes me feel good, like it's supposed to.
Other favorite bands are Panic At The Disco, Greenday, The Sounds, The Ark, The Offspring and Fall Out Boy.
I can literally hear my friend Iiro shouting "Jenni you don't have anything good on your playlist!"
C'moon!
I have Queen there! (Bohemian Rhapsody) Uriah Heep (Easy Livin') I have Marilyn Manson (Horrible People) and and lots of MJ. (Michael Jackson)
There are some FINE ladies I still need to include to my playlist.
Gaga. Rihanna. Katy.
And Princess of Pop. My idol. My favorite. Britney.
When I hear these ladies play.. I like it like it. I I I like it like it.'
I think I have had the S&M song on my playlist every since it came out. First only the Rihanna version but with Britney innit. OMG. I love love love it.
We all have songs that when we hear them, we travel in time and space to the moment when we heard the song.
When I hear Lil' Wayne and Lollipop ... I'm in the car with Hanna, Anni, Lauren, Ilkka and Eric on my way to Detroit. " The Darkness "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" Johanna driving her Toyota to the Summer cabin 2008. Mumford And Sons take me to the ABC and people dancing wildly to its fine tune. Waka waka.... Guava Bar with my Kenia girls. One of my dearest songs, that I hold really close to my heart is Michael Buble and Home. Jordan singing it to me in the Uphill. Memories of laughter and tears just rush into my mind.
We also have these songs in our head, that we know all the lyrics to! I wonder why. I guess it is because when I was younger, I listened more music and wanted to know the words. I know all the words from A to Z for the first two Spice Girls album. Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On". Yep. "... There is noooothing I fearrrr. And I knooow that my heart will go oooon!"
Before I go. I have something for you, my dear reader, to think about:
(Me and Johanna discussed this last week.) What is your song that you hum and sing without even noticing. Is there a tune from a commercial or a movie you notice yourself humming every now and then? I've been told that I hum the tune from the Potter movies. I also have My Song that plays in my head, usually without noticing it even. It's very very embarrassing song but for some reason it's... E-Type and Morning Light.
... Oh. That one song I'm ashamed of. That guilty pleasure. That ridiculous fear that someone in the bus might hear me listen to it. Bieber.
Xoxo
Jenni
I'll leave you with Maria Mena and All This Time.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti