30.10.2011

And The Return Of The Dramaqueen

Huh, What A Night is all I can say about my last night!




I was planning on going home and being all nice and well behaved but.. I had so so much energy after work that I called Lasse and suggested that we should go out. Lasse agreed and we thought about wearing some costumes as there were Halloween parties all around Vaasa but I came straight from work, and Lasse doesn't own anything in vain so we didn't dress up.

Me and Lasse went to Happy Barrel. One of my favorite people in the world works there so I was really happy to see him again! I haven't seen Matti for a long long time, though thanks to him I ended up being really really drunk.


.. In Barrell and later in Hullu Pullo. I paid attention to friend - girl - friend situation and after consideration. I decided to talk about the issue with my guy friends. Causing some drama. Drama unintended. 



When I was younger. Before USA, I was sometimes called Dramaqueen. I think I'm still a bit of that but not like I was before. When I carried my Dramaqueen title I caused a lot of drama. I didn't do it on purpose I just talked too much and put my nose into place where it didn't belong. I quit this bad habit after I was part in a big massive drama that almost caused me friendships. It's just ... people are not honest! 


Example of unintentional drama: 

Person A gave me information that I knew would hurt Person B. Person B was closer to me than A, however I had promised to be quiet and not tell anyone what I was told. I tried really hard to protect person B from harm without breaking my promise to A and it all looked like I was the bad guy. Anyway.. this incident made me swore to myself, that

- Don't promise anything you can't keep
- Don't promise to keep secrets that will  cause someone harm
- Be honest
- Avoid drama
- Don't talk bullshit behind people's back.



What most of women don't understand, is that people ALWAYS talk. I know so so many secrets I shouldn't know. The number of times I've heard the ".. but you didn't hear this from me" or ".. don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you". 


Dr. House knows how to put it in words: 

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask."


and

"People like talking about people. Makes us feel superior. Makes us feel in control. And sometimes, for some people, knowing some things makes them care."




I was talking about the subject today with Lasse and I asked him if he thinks I'm honest. He said "you are painfully honest" I just really really hate bullshit. I'm no saint here, I talk and gossip just like any other girl but one of my motto is: If I talk about bullshit it's always something I could tell to the person him/herself. (I'm just too polite to do so, but if they would ask...)

Last night, I really hated witnessing my friends being played by a girl and I brought it up. I said you guys might hate me for telling you this and bringing this up but you two, are being played. (Brought to you by Jenni, Dramaqueen retired) Honesty is brutal and people don't usually like it. But honesty is always better than bullshit.

It's now 7pm and I can officially say that hangover beaten. I'm listening to "Somewhere only we know" (Darren Criss version) and enjoying my only day off this week. Work vise this week has been really good, I really really like the people I work with and the young adults I see in daily basis. Next week is going to epic as Hanna is coming to Vaasa and eventhough I'll be at work I'll still get to ENJOY Hanna's lovely company.


Remember my dear readers, when you talk shit about someone .. they'll always find out. Because just how people lie, they also talk.

Jenni

Ei kommentteja: