14.8.2011

What do you think I have down there? A Gnome?

 Hello hello.

Salla, Iiro and I. Friends for Life
After the wedding week friend week followed.

Salla came to Vaasa on Monday and we took her stuff to Johanna's, decided upon having a girls night later.

As Salla went to hairdressers I took a nap. Only to be woken up by Iiro. He asked me to stop by so I did. Exchanged some how are you's and recap what was up. Back to town and off to Johanna's. I was reunited with the awesome twosome again! My best friends <3 We were up till late and then I biked home. (This reminds me that I still have to find my bike keys..)


On Tuesday me and Salla went to Iiro's flat. And we were in for a surprise! He has made us a little cake with strawberries innit and had bought some champagne, :^) . I was overwhelmed by this .. maybe because usually when I pay a visit I get some green tea and nothing else :D



WEDNESDAY was another friend day.

Johanna2 and Sami, Julia, Christian and Salla hang out at Iiro's place before going out and about in legendary Hullu Pullo 2e days. Here we were joined by Johanna1 and Ville. Julia was in only for few as she had work next day. What was pretty embarrassing was that we accidentally wore the same color of clothes. Green t-shirts and black bottoms.  Noooot good.

Me and Julia being embarrassing in green.
I entered the stage of "I love you" at 2am. I saw this guy who came to visit my former work place frequently... OOH. How I wanted to share some thoughts with him.. "I love you" and "I think we are going to get married one day!" Luckily (Julia. LUCKILY!) I did not see him in this stage. I sobered up and went to meet up with Iiro and Christian in a street crossing. We talked for hours until it was time to sleep because Thursday was a big day for the boys. Iiro was performing and Christian working.

Thursday. The Night of Arts. My hometowns little festival that celebrates local arts and artists. I had friends performing so I tried to see them. When I was younger this was the BIG PARTY before the school starts. You get to be out and about all night. As a teenager it was the last chance to get drunk and enjoy the summer.


Dread of Balloons
Salla was hangover. Lol. Like Johanna said, Salla can't handle the way Finns drink anymore. 

I had plans to see: Jenna dancing.. Dread of Balloons and Siru. Well I saw two out of three. But not for the lack of trying! Kipinä (local dance school) and it's dance groups is sooo popular in Vaasa that whenever they perform people rush into see them. We went in 30min beforehand and place was packed. So packed that we couldn't get in. We didn't. We went to take a look around the festivities, went to art museum where Salla saw one painting and said "OKAY, seen enough. Can we go now please?" My best friend, the cultural  entrepreneur . 
Lol.

Siru taking her town by the storm
Dread of Balloons played. Once again, awesome. I really wish great things for them. Especially to my friend Iiro who is really passionate about the music.

Siru sang. Amazing. Haven't seen her singing for a while. She really knows how to use those pipes and has developed so much from those days she sang in the high school.

On Friday I met up with Mira, Laura and Tiia. We went through wedding pics. LAUGHED. And then watched the Easy A. I have seen the movie like seven times but it makes me laugh every time.

Emma Stone and her quote: What do you think I have down there? A Gnome?



Hahaha. Gets me everytime. If you haven't seen the movie, you must must see it! It's so funny. Tiia, the wonderful and fantastic. Got herself a sugar high. Dear lord it was funny. She commented on some things in Russian accent? What? Where on earth did that come from?

Funny.

Saturday to Sunday I took care of my niece and nephew. My sister was a bit nervous about it but I told her, I've done this before. Taking care of kids. Usually it's changing diapers and nappies to seven kids. And everything went fine. Wille was an absolute delight in the morning, all smiling and giddy.

Anyway. PAST two weeks have been INSANE. I've been so busy. First with Tiia's wedding and then Salla came here. Salla is now back in Scotland. Living with FOUR girls. INSANE! What's next next for me. Job interview for starters. And I'm finally getting together with godson! Yes yes yes. Hopefully moving out soon as well. I also have a movie date with the lovely Laura.

OOh. Lot's have happen, but cant complain. I've missed this.

Jenni

Ei kommentteja: