"Mom, I WOULD exercise but I don't have any shoes to do so ... soooo.... yea"
- Here. I bought these for you.
God dammit, enter new healthy life.
I've been trying to get into this new healthy life style. I HAVE not completely gotten over my bad habits. I still overdose soda and eat some snacks but less is more :) I also live with my personal trainer at the moment who gives me the evil eye and naggs if I'm cheating the diet. Lasse that is, my little brother. We go 50min runs, well walking - running - walking - running. This has been going on for a week now and according to my tormentor, we are doing this EVERYDAY. Lasse's favorite quote it: Pain is only in your mind Jenni. So if you live here in my hometown you must have heard me .. as I think I complain and sometimes shout out loud because my muscles are killing me.
"WHYY do I HAVE to suffer this torture!"
I think I look like Pheobe when I run:
I wrote about how I'm okay with my weight and if I ever start dieting I'll do it for me. This is it, me doing it to me. It's not about being on a diet, it's about adding exercise and movement to my daily schedule - to get a healthy balance.
My nephew Wille.
I've been spending a lot of time with my family lately. I spent a lovely day with my mum last week. We went for lunch and coffee and did some shopping. I also spent a Friday at my big brothers house with my nephews where from my sister picked me up to hers, to spend time with her and with my niece and nephew.SHE is an amazing cook and made me steak with filled potatoes and feta cheese salad. I purred while ate. We also watched some movies and spend some sister bonding time.
Lovely ladies
I also met Oona last week and her GORGEOUS little girl Mea. Me and Mea got along really well and I'm so happy to be here and to see her grow as well. Stopped by Iiro's flat for a cup of tea. On Saturday me and Tiia went to Mira's birthday party. I only drank a few and we didn't go to the bar but it was lovely to see our little princess and celebrate her :)
Happy Birthday (which is officially today!) to Mira !
On Sunday I went to Johanna's house to watch Pride and Prejudice, the 5h long tv serie from BBC. The one with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. Dear Lord he is one handsome fella. Johanna laughed as I was in the kitchen when Darcy was taking a bath. The conversation went like this:
"Jenni, Come quick! Mr. Darcy is taking a bath!
- Good God woman. Press pause!
"I'm trying but can't find the remote!"
* Me running *
(Honestly. If you have NOT seen it, watch this serie. It's hundred times better than the Keira Knightley version.)
Gorgeous Mr. Darcy
I think the moment when Miss Elizabeth plays piano forte and Darcy sits there just looking at her, staring, eyes filled with love is what all the girls want.To have someone there, looking at you like you are the only person in the room. Only person who matters <3 Aww. Mira's boyfriend Joni had that look on Saturday when he was looking at Mira and me and Tiia were exchanging some girly "Aww look at him" looks. Love is such a wonderful thing to have.
This week started with a bang as I got a call to come and be a substitute at a local kindergarten. It was alright to do actual work instead of sleeping till 11. Too bad me and Lasse watched Jersey Shore till 3am last night. I was super tired which is why Imma go to sleep right after this post.
Nighty night blog people.
Fingers crossed for the phone call that I've been hired. Should come tomorrow. Or then I continue being unemployed.
1 kommentti:
Kiitos ihana jenskuli!! :) <3 Huomasin tän vasta nyt :P
Lähetä kommentti