7.8.2011

The Wedding

Hello!



The wedding was epic. 

I had to search the one crazy wedding video from youtube because it reminded me of our crazy dancing last night. But let's rewind to the beginning!


The Happy Couple
Tiia and Mikke had their wedding yesterday. Tiina had also come down from Oulu. I was sooo happy to see her, last time we met was in December. She picked me up at 1pm and we stopped to pick up Joni as well and went to the church where Teemu joined us. Joni is Mira's significant other and Teemu Laura's. Everything was ready, Mikke was waiting his bride patiently looking very much handsome.. and then Tiia comes .. she was absolutely stunning. Her hair up, white beautiful gown and her eyes filled with emotion as she hold on to her dad. Honestly, I was in verge of crying but didn't have tissues with me so I tried to focus on taking pictures instead. Luckily the bride ad the groom both said their I Do's and we were off to celebrate those vows.

Maids of Honor
Mira and Laura were on Maid of Honor duty and did their jobs really well. Both of the girls looked absolutely amazing. Laura is such a classic beauty with her blond hair and blue eyes whereas Mira is exotic with brown hair and brown eyes :) Mikke's groomsmen were his brothers and they looked sharp in their suits.

Lovely Tiina
The food was delicious and the company great. Me and Laura are most likely two really annoying people to others as we have a habit of laughing really really loud. She is my counterpart, my comrade - the only person who speaks faster than I do. I'm so happy I got a chance to get to know her boyfriend Teemu better. Our discussions before have been "Hi" and "Hello". I was delighted to have a nice girl talk with Tiina just the two of us and then I shared some thoughts with Mira's boyfriend Joni. Mira  herself was looking absolutely amazing and did a really good job with the program. We were doing DJ' job for a moment there as well :)

Over all, I'm a bit sad that the wedding is over and done with. Because, next time when all of the girls will be together is unknown. As we were jamming Wannabe last night and the part came ...

Friends for Life
".. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, Make it last forever friendship never ends..." 


And that's the way it is between Mira, Me, Laura and Tiina. <3


My speech went well, but for some reason .. I was actually terrified of it! Tiia's dad spoke so well and I got really nervous. Usually I'm as cool as ice. Maybe I got nervous because the speech really meant a lot to me. But I got good feedback afterwards so maybe it didn't suck like I felt it did.

Tiia is now happily married gal, Miss turned to Mrs. And I could not be happier for her. I wish both all the happiness there is. Who is next? Laura? Jamppa?

What's next for me? Well. Salla is in town so all my best friends will be reunited. Also visiting my sister, having girls night with the social workers and then I have a JOB INTERVIEW! EEk. 

Jenni

Ei kommentteja: