27.8.2011

Alone In Loneliness

"....It is dark - dark like there is no future. It is raining and blowing outside. Beating my house by lightning and thunder. I am alone in this empty village – no friends, no relatives, merely my only love inside of me. You is so far away.

The only light in this darkness is your picture on my home office table. The picture of the Love I love.

It is still raining and blowing outside – even more than ever before in our history. Alone in loneliness...."

- Vesa Keskinen, Finnish personality. D-list celebrity. Entrepreneur. Lover. Poet. 


Hello HELLO.  

It all starts with a poem right? 

2011-08-25 14.25.11.jpg
New Home
Honestly. I went to my new flat yesterday and as I was looking out of my balcony I thought of that "poem" by Vesa. Alone In Loneliness. EXCEPT it's less dramatic than Vesa's loneliness because I LOVE being alone in my casa. I have had the best roommates the bast years... starting from Lauren in USA followed by Salla through the Summer 2009 then Hanna moving to Vaasa for 2009-2010 and then living with Salla again in 2011. Now I'm back to basics, living on my own. 


I got the call on Wednesday - I was hired. I has a job. I'll be working with teenagers starting from Monday so this is my last weekend as a Free Woman With No Strings Attached. It's all good, it's time to go back to work, my dreams are expensive so I need to start working!  The Phonecall was followed by another one. I called my dad whose boss has single bedroom apartments around Vaasa. LUCKILY there was vacancy in one flat so I'm moving out! (I'm pretty sure my little brother stated crying when hearing the news!)

I WANT!
As I have Nae Money until the next month I live with: coffee maker, air mattress and with wireless. Yup. Life is such a bitch as I came across the prettiest bed ever. Because my flat is pretty small Imma buy couch/bed thing and I absolutely loved this! It's now only 200€ so I hope it's still on discount next month or I need to pay 500€ for it. Imma buy it in white tho. 

So yea. Life is almost in order. I still feel funny about being in Vaasa again. People look buzzled as I walk around the town "Your back ... and for how long this time?"  Yes, yes I'm back. For how long? Till next Spring? Next Fall? Until Australia? USA? We'll see. 

Buchanan Street!

I'm just happy to be here, surrounded by so so many friends and family. I don't really think about Scotland that much right now. I wasn't unhappy there but I wasn't happy either. I miss Glasgow. I miss walking in Buchanan Street which was filled with people! Lol, I miss Cider Black (Four cans of Strongbow 12£ here!! WTF?) and ABC!!

Yesterday when Carine and I were talking I was thinking how in Glasgow we talked everyday for hours and spent a lot of time together. Now it's just more of "How are you's". Going from seeing someone everyday to how are you is kinda sad. But I do think of people there. Carine, Salla, Anne Lieke.. Imma see you guys next Spring aye? I don't miss my job. At all. No no no. 

Next in agenda is a trip to Ikea with the girls and I'll start driving my drivers license. I also did some online shopping from H&M home. No one is allowed to visit my flat until it looks good :)

shot_1314439206105.jpg
Me and Salla in London
Alright. Time for lunch and then off to "celebrate" the End Of The Summer of 2011 (which is about closing the season. Officially translated it would be something like Closing The Cabin Season and Preparing For Winter Celebration.) 


2011 Summer is done? 

In kindergarten we drew what was the best summer memory and I drew picture of me and Salla in London. Other good Summer memories include me and Carine out and about in Glasgow: seeing strange things and dancing our ass off. Me and Salla and Harry Potter premiere. Mari's visit. Evening at Deebs. And finally, the night out here in Vaasa with Iiro, Salla, Julia, Johanna 1 + 2, Sami and Ch. That was by far my favorite evening in all year.


Before wrapping this up, I finally found my Youtube hero. I've never been one of those who watch youtube videos people post.. Until now. Carine posted a video by JennaMarbles on Facebook and I had to look her up from Youtube... and she is mad funny! I absolutely adore her! Check her out if you want to laugh!

Bye now!

Jenni

ps. For those who didn't get it, the poem by Vesa is a joke. I mean it's real for him and all but I just laugh when I read it because ... you know. It's a wee bit silly aye? 

Ei kommentteja: