2.7.2011

Friday Night's Are Alright For Fighting

Hey.

So yesterday (and some of today) has included a lot of fighting, signing, alcohol and heartbreak.

I've been doing late shift all week and this has made me really tired as I went to work at 9am and was at home 8pm. Usually I go right home but on Thursday Carine said that Jenni, my heart is a bit heavy.. Mind going out for few drinks after work? So I did. Took a bus to Greenock and waited for my little French friend. We went to Waterline and were joined by some nice Swedes from work. Andreas, Oscar and Sebastian came to say hi and were really nice. They encouraged me to speak Swedish and when I did they said: Aww, Jenni. There is nothing wrong with your Swedish. It's just a bit rusty because you haven't spoken it in a long time. Just train it will you! 

Coming back from Greenock was such an adventure. Haha, like always. Well, I wanted to save money so I waited for the bus 38. Waited and waited and waited some more. 00.30am till 1am. And then I approached this normal looking guy and said "Hello sir. I wonder if you are going to the same direction as I. Because it's pretty obvious that the bus is not coming.. and if we share a cab we'll be home at some point and I'd like to be home because I'm working tomorrow!" He agreed and then we asked this lady to come with us. She did. It was fun, the banker, the bartista and a social worker. But because I was up too long in Thursday I was cranky as hell in Friday.

Carine also signed karaoke! Who would have known that there was such a voice in a small creature like her.




I was trying to find a clip about the Gilmore Girls episode: Friday Night is Alright for Fighting. In this link you can watch the whole scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kUxH5QFf7w&feature=related

Friday was a lot fun even though it did not have have the best start but it did have a good finish. So. Me and Salla were fighting. Salla and I had planned on going out and about on Friday. I also invited Carine and Julie with. Well, not to go too much into a detail for Salla's sake.. She changed her evening plans which got me really really mad. I was supposed to go out after work but had to change my plans to go home first. When I got home.. I got really drunk. Not going to deny it. Got drunk, took a train back and went to meet up with Carine and Julie. We went to Muse. 1/2 Drinks! One really heated conversation with Salla got me drinking thee long island ice tea's and here.. they really really have tequila innit. Coke is for the color.

We hit ABC around 11pm and danced the night away. This morning .. Death. Why does God punish us for having fun? I usually try not to get as wasted as I did yesterday but I was upset and mad and really wanted to forget my fight with my best friend. So I did just that.. danced and drank. But gosh I hated the hangover. It was.. deadly. My hands were shaking and trembling. I finally made it to the Morrissons to get food around 6pm. Salla got home. And hugged me and apologized. For those who don't know, me and Salla never fight so the rare occasions when I do get mad there is merit. But we are good now. I didn't have time or the energy to stay mas at her. She apologized and I had fun anyway.

Tomorrow is TRANSFORMERS THREE! And sooner than soon.. HARRY POTTER PART 3!

<3

Okay, some Mentalist now!

Jenni

Ei kommentteja: