Classic one is when you wake up from somewhere you don't belong to. You have the awkward morning thought "Aaah, hell. Where am I?" and then "I need to get home" Luckily I haven't had this walk for a while. I try to avoid these situations as they really don't do good for you karma. But then there is the other walk of shame, one that does not include SLEEPING with strangers or unwanted people. The one just merely wake up from a wrong place and have to make your way home. I had one of those.
This week has been long. Too long. After Monday and running up and down the hills I woke up on Tuesday morning all fcuked up. Didn't know my name or the postcode. Managed to take a shower but kept staring the mirror all confused. Was not feeling well. I did make it to town, only to notice I didn't have my work keys and was feeling utterly ill. I gave up and went back home. Fever.
I was home for few days as I had a slight fever which got me feeling really weak. Best part about my sick leave was when Julia Skyped me. Last Skype call from Switzerland. She is now home in Finland. What I admire about Julia is that she went to country that she didn't know nothing about, had never worked with kids, taken care of house, didn't speak the language ... she made the year amazing. I knew she'd be fine when she left to Switzerland but it's still so brave of her, going literally to unknown. What we talked about in Skype was Australia. We have maybe plans on going to Australia next Spring 2012. Not until the late Spring as we want to work but yea, Australia is looking likely at the moment :)
Yesterday my colleague suggested that I should come to Greenock and party with them. I'm utterly shy (yes, this is true) so I asked Carine and Salla to come with. Both were up to it. As we went to the infamous James Watts we were taken by the amount of people that were in there. It took almost an hour to get drinks. I saw my colleague and friends but as I was looking at them, I thought to myself... There is no room in that table and I really don't want to push my company to anyone. Instead of going with them and winning my shyness : we went outside to sit. Oscar came to talk to us for a little bit, it was nice of him. After James Watts we went to RED. Red's DJ had some questionable music choices but we ended up dancing anyway.
I grew utterly annoyed with men. I talked with three strangers. One wanted to be James McAvoy, one saw me standing alone and took me dancin and third one was standing by me at the counter. Gosh men can be annoying sometimes, I'm sorry. But it seems like after 2am some men turn very desperate to HOOK UP with someone, with anyone. So after changing few words they lean in and try to kiss you. I lean back. This means, that yes I'm interested in talking with you BUT NO I don't want to kiss you. Don't want to be some random bar shag. No no no. Gross. Got so annoyed. Carine had asked her sister if we can stay over at hers after the bar closes. It was very nice of her of letting us stay. I do have to say, it was a bit too much when police stopped by to tell us we've been too loud. Carine's sisters roommate was so nervous because the police were there that she asked the policeman: "Do you use a stunner to get people?" and "Oh, you seem to be heavily armed officer". Apparently someone had complained that people were being loud. Haha.
Sleep sleep and waking up at 6am. Walk of shame to train station. Home at 8.30 and been sleeping since.
I got a message from Jordan and I also talked with him for a while. I came into conclusion, that it's been 2 years soon since we last met, but he is still today a very big part of my life. I think of him almost daily and I share my life with him. Years may pass and you might not see each other too often of ever but it does not change the fact how your heart feels. He is and will always be a big part of me. I'll see him one day, soon I hope.
I hope you all had a good weekend.
Jenni Sofia
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti