26.7.2011

Salla

Hey.

It's quarter past twelve and another day bites the dust.

Days are numbered so to speak. More of that later. 

Been such a busy day. I'm home on a sick leave as my wrist is still hurting like hell, like always i can't just hold still but I've been cleaning the flat, trying to make it look nice. Hard work when we both have been busy.

I just feel like saying few things about/to my best friend. 



















Past four hours me and Salla have been chatting about everything, starting from her new job at H&M as a floor manager! I'm so ridiculously proud of her getting the job, she really deserved this promotion! Then we switched the topic to dreams. What we dreamed about, what will happen next, what lies ahead for the both of us... this lead into serious discussion about Norway and the tragedy that happened there past weekend. We were both very very upset about this. We discussed the how it felt like in Finland when the school shootings happened and how deeply we are affected by this tragic event.

Cigarette break outside when I cleared my laundry and she smoked. We are both so so so excited about seeing all of our close friends: Julia, Johannas and Iiro as we go home. Salla is so happy about meeting Iiro as they are close friends. We made a schedule what we are going to do, getting drunk with Julia at Hullu Pullo followed by pre party on Thursday at Johanna and Sami's, Iiro's gig and after party in the same place. It's going to be .... legendary. Salla asked how my family was doing and if I had talked to my sister/mum lately. She laughed when I told how my mum was overly excited about her new car.

Discussion, with champagne to celebrate Salla, led into owing dogs and how deeply we both love dogs. I miss my two dogs everyday. They passed away years ago but I still miss them everyday. Salla shared some stories of her own dogs.

As Salla went to sleep, I felt overwhelmingly  amount of love towards her. We were never supposed to be friends. She was a friends of my friend and I had a thing with her ex boyfriend. But .. when I met her in 2005 I knew we were going to be friends. One day. And I was right. Salla is very much loved by her friends. When ever she is in the room, you can hear her laughter. Her laugh is the kinda laugh you just have to join. You feel like laughing even though you are not sure why. She is fiercely loyal friend as well. I know, that if I was ever in trouble, she'd jump to the plane and would stand by my side. But, most of the time, I'd be in trouble because of her. Or that we are in trouble together.  Salla looks confident, she looks like nothing can ever get to her .. but the truth is revealed as she is the first one to cry when the romantic movie comes. "It's just so sad..." I'm a hugger. I hug my friends when ever I get the chance. She doesn't. "Jenniiii.. pleaaaaseeeee. Some personal space please." Drunk Salla let's me hug her. Only a little but just enough so I know she knows I care.

 I'm so so happy about having Salla in my life. She is my bestest friend and I'm hers. Living with her and seeing her daily has been absolutely amazing. With her new job and my future plans, we might not live together that long .. and I will cry my eyes out when the time for goodbye comes. I do know this, that she will forever be my best friend. I'm so so so happy for her because of the new job and I only hope good things to happen to her in the future.

I love you miss Salla.

Take care.


xx


Jenni

Ei kommentteja: