Sometimes I really really don't like my job.
Well. sometimes I really don't like going to work because when Scotrail fails.. coming home is just horrible.
So basically here the situation:
1. In the blue place is where we work
2. Train station
3. Bus station
Orange area, massive hill
Green area, forest
Grey area, road/parking lot
Greenish square, other building
Black thing, roads to bus stop and train stop
Mirkku sent me a text: Trains aren't working.
How do we get home? It takes me 1h by train. Now it was like 2h.
Well, first we were told there will be a bus in the parking lot so we waited in the area close to number 1. But then Anne Lieke and I started being suspicious about the matter and walked to the place 3, bus stop. Well there was no bus so we went all the way up to place 2. There we talked with the railway stuff to intercom and they said "Hurry the bus will leave from the bus stop, you have 5min" Anne Lieke grabs my hand and we ran the hill down. Us and 15 other workers. There we are, at 16.10. No bus.
30min later, still at the bus stop "HEY DUDES, THERE IS A TRAIN GOING" So. We once again rush from the area 3 to the train station (2). All this and sun is shining and we are sweaty. Intercom again by Anne Lieke. "Mmm. Sir, you told us 35min ago to run down to the bus stop and there was no bus. So heere we are again. WTF man?" Nervous guy answers "The train will come, give it 5min" .. 15min later train arrives. Hooray on our way home.
All five women were raging in the train "I'm sooo going to report this! OOOH, just wait for the ticket guy to come.. I'll have a word with him"
Too bad the ticket guy happened to be amazingly gorgeous. All the women turned their sour faces into a wide smile. Kat blushed. Rosa coughed. Anne Lieke smiled and I had to take off my sunglasses so that I would have a better view.. Yes, we were that embarrassing. And no we did not complain.
Sometimes women are just so so easy..
And also, on the plus side, I was planning on starting my diet so running up and down gave me a good start.
Jenni

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti