11.9.2010

Long time no see

So I haven't been really writing into this new and improved blog of mine. I could make up an excuse like "been busy" and "blaa blaa" but the truth is that, I haven't really felt like writing. When you write things to school and chat on facebook there isn't really no need for writing. But then my classmate Mira pointed out that she has checked out my blog and no new entries. So, I decided to make a little update about my life.

School started and I was furious as I saw the new schedules. FML we have a lot to do and our thesis is due next month. I'm questioning classes I have to take this period such as "entrepreneurship" and "it-technology". Seriously, I'm a social worker. I'm pretty sure not too many of my classmates are planning upon building an empire AND if they are Good For Them BUT why do we all have to sit there and establish a company. Beats me. Although I hate school because it's the thing that is holding me back I do love my friends at school. We have such a silly little pretty group of friends whom laugh and giggle so hard that it bothers other students.

I also got a new part-time job. I still work at Makuuni like I've done for the past four years but now I also work as substitute in a kindergarten. It starts next week. I'm doing all this and trying to finish school. I just have no idea where has my motivation gone to. All I'd like to do is sit down and read Harry Potters.

I was pretty happy the other day as one of my old co-workers came to supervise visit me in Makuuni. Matias lives now in London and is fashion from tip to toe but he is also such a nice guy and I was more than happy to meet him since it's been like year or more since our last meeting. ANYWAY, it was nice to catch up with Matias.

What else? I've been home for a month and a half now. Honestly, it feels like Africa is part of my other life. Just like USA. Health wise i'm glad to be home and I've been talking with Taika quite a lot. I'm happy that among all the good and the bad things I was able to make a new friend <3

Ugh. I need more coffee. It's way too early. The reason I'm tired is not actually school related. The best part about Fall is all the good tv-shows return. I watched the new episode of the Vampire Diaries last night and it was SOO good. I'm also so excited that Glee is about to return in few weeks. Too bad True Bloods season finale is this weekend. Well, one can't have all the vampires at one.

Here are some shows I love watching:

GLEE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOrgWbFfnH4

The Vampire Diaries: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIIrY_ykWdI&feature=related

Till next time.

xoxo: Jenni

Ei kommentteja: