17.8.2010

Update about diz and dat

To start this new blogging era I think I need to do little update about my life which is pretty boring atm.

So here I'm. Home. Home sweet home. The only bad thing about being at home is that, most of my friends don't live here anymore. Salla is in Glasgow. Julia moved to Switzerland. Jordan/Lauren/USA people are at States. And most of my other friends have scattered around Finland. Teija in Tampere, Sanni and Anni in Helsinki. And most of Africa people (Finns that I met in Nakuru that is) live in the South as well.

Bloody hell, so if the mountain don't come to Muhammed, Muhammed goes to the mountain or something. I decided to devote my next week on visiting my southern friends.

I can already here my roommate Hanna saying "Thanks dude, so I'm not your friend?" Or Johanna texting me that "We're done!" Yes. Not to make any new enemies, let's specify a little bit my previous statement, I do have friends here in Vaasa. More the merrier BUT as my life is in on halt, everyone else is busy with school/relationships/work etc. I'm just not that interested in any of that. School starts in two weeks, most of Finnish men annoy me and I only work during the weekend atm.

BUT, not to be too whiny I did make some changes to this misery. Today I got to hang out with my amazing friend Laura, she is by far the only person who talks faster than I do. Then I made few phone calls and invited Iiro and Johanna2 over tomorrow to eat some crapes. I also went to the movies with Hanna to see Inception (originally we were supposed to go and see Twlight/Eclipse but it was canceled due something that i didn't really pay any attention of). I'm also going to spend quality time with one of my oldest friends, not that Jenna is OLD but she has been my friend for a long time. I'm also waiting for a SKYPE call from my very best friend Jordan, who I believe is the second half of my heart. Not in boy/girlfriend kind of way due the fact that he is like a brother to me.

I'm also going to take my other (bigger/normal size) laptop to get fixed tomorrow so I can continue writing/editing my thesis about student unemployment and GRADUATE.

I've been facebooking and texting with Salla which has cheered my up tremendously.

Okay---

Bed time.

It's only 3am but I have a very erotic novel about shape shifters waiting for me.

Cheers!

Jenni

Ei kommentteja: