Wrong.
As I've been home from Africa about three weeks now I feel certain emptiness that I always have my travels. It's nice at first to be at home and seeing everybody but as the days go by I get restless again. Some people would be just okay to being back home, getting back to their routines and so on. But for me it's not like that. I just don't like being home.
So I wondered should I wait till my next adventure before writing again. After going back and forth with to write or not to write I chose to continue blogging. There is adventures in my everyday life as well, it's not too boring and i'm kinda of getting used with writing etc. So I decided to continue.
Many have asked me why am I not writing in Finnish. Reasonable question as I'm not native English speaker nor am I an English major/graduate but I write in English because it helps me to keep up with the language as I'm in Finland. Also most of my friends all pretty fluent in English, due the fact of that half of my friends are not fluent in Finnish so it's only natural to write so that everyone understands.
So with a new layout I'll start a new blogging-stage of my life. I deleted (and saved) my previous writing mostly because they have sentimental value to me. This new blog doesn't focus on one specific country or period of time like my previous ones. This blog is simply about me and my restless feet.
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti