Sometimes long distance SUCKS. Well most of the time long distance sucks major ass but when your friends need you - it's almost unbearable. USA is like my second home after I fell in love with the country during my exchange so I hate to read about suicides that have occurred in the US lately. It seems that our generation is not feeling too well. As I follow blogger Perez Hilton he has paid a lot attention how many young adults have committed a suicide because they are gay and feel that only way to deal with it and deal with people is through dying.
:((
I know so many gay and bi-sexual people and it is very frustrating how anyone can judge them or hurt their feelings because of what - their sexuality. Are you fucking kidding me? It was only few days ago when governor Schwarzenegger put to rest a law that says homosexuality is a sickness and in need for a cure.
All I can do is to quote Black Eyed Peas:
"What's wrong with the world mama?
People living like aint got no mamas
I think the whole worlds addicted to the drama
Only attracted to the things that bring you trauma...
..But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And if you hatin you're bound to get irate
Yeah madness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates..
...You gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love y'all..
..People killing people dying
Children hurtin you hear them crying
Can you practice what you preach
Would you turn the other cheek?
Father Father Father help us
Send some guidance from above
Cause people got me got me questioning
Where is the love?..
...Whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness and equality
Instead of spreading love, we're spreading anomosity
Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity.."
I was supposed to quote for only one verse from the BEP song "Where is the love" but that song really has everything that I'm thinking at the moment. It seems that in news we only have stabbings, killings, suicides, murders, death, death, reckless driving, hate crimes and more hate.
Is this the world we really want to live in? Is the kind of things our parents taught us? I can say my parents have taught me Good Values that have nothing to do with hate. I know I'm not a saint, I mock and judge others as well but c'moon, I try at least. How many times do you just sit by or stand still when one is being bullied or hated on? This is OUR world and OUR time, can we please start having some kind of sense innit???
I want to send my love and condolences to my friends in USA whom are grieving, I want to send my love to my Powerpuff who is in a bad place at the moment, I want to send love and rainbows to all the people out there whether you are green, blue, woman, man, between, not either, young, old or a baby.
And I ask, can you practice what you preach? I at least try. That is better than doing nothing.
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti