13.9.2010

GLEE and Sailor outfits

I love Glee.

It's such a great show. I just heard from Johanna that Glee is continuing this week and i was super excited and decided to recap all the episodes so far.




It surprising how the show is on Fox as usually I combine FOX network with religious bullshit but apparently FOX News is all different scene than Fox Networks.

Update about my day would be this:

Skipped school because I was tired
Woke up and did school stuff till five
Took a nap from five to seven
Grocery shopping
And now I'm watching Glee.

Tomorrow I have meeting with Mira and Tiina about our Company we are supposed to establish as an class assignment. Then I'm going to flea market with my roommate Hanna because my friend is having a 90s party this weekend and when there is a theme - we go all out. I spy with my lazy eye .... a great weekend. I'm a bit nervous about starting the new job on Wednesday but i'm sure it'll be alright. I have also plans on Skyping tomorrow with Miss Julia <3

Today has been good day since I don't have anything to complain about. It's almost like i'm happy which is of course a total lie as I'm mostly bored but hey, December is only three months away and winter is just about start. I'm sure I'll love the weather on Wednesday as weather forecast has promised RAIN and TERRIBLE wind.. I'm about to make an great first impression at the kindergarten.

Okay, back to Glee. I leave with you with a picture of Hunks-Niko in Big Brother wearing a sailor outfit. I think it's almost cruel how Big Brother is playing with my fantasies, first Niko in the house and now they put him into a sailor costume. I know one girl who is seeing good dreams tonight.



Jenni

Ei kommentteja: