Because it is entertaining.
Oh yea, I've heard all the excuses why I shouldn't watch Big Brother and I agree with almost all of the them but at the same time I'm nosy. I like how people are put into a house and seeing how curtains close. And It Is Entertaining. I have to admit this is somewhat a new phenomena to me because I started watching Big Brother last year, I do know who the previous winners are etc etc. This season .. I don't know. People who are in are pretty boring to be honest. I have few favorites, Ville and Elisabeth whose pictures are beneath:


Makuuni was sooo busy this weekend, it was as if people had all the sudden getting the idea of renting movies, I like when it's busy, time goes by faster. What movies have i seen lately:
I loved Sherlock Holmes but I've been smitten with Robert Downey Jr. since he was in Ally McBeal. I'm not a huge fan of Jude Law but he was pretty amusing in this and I love Rachel McAdams.. Notebook. Enough said.

And then I watched Greenzone with my little brother. Mjaa, it wasn't bad. I liked how it was somewhat realistic and about current events but Matt Damons saves the world again.

AND last but not least I went to the movies with Johanna2 and we saw Remember me. Okay, we went to see it because RPatz is innit but nevertheless, it was surprisingly good movie :)

But what I REALLY look forward to is the Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows. Oh my. I'm super excited about it.




<3
SLEEP NOW
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti