I'm having all sorts of stress. And there isn't really anyone else to blame but me, like lacking at school and having school stuff piled up. I also have worked a bit too much this month but all I can think is "Scotland with Salla Scotland with Salla". So from doing nothing, I'm at school from 8am to 4pm and then from 4pm to 10pm at work. And after tomorrow I do 14h/day for five days. What can I say, I'm greedy. Many have asked my how can I travel so much, well this is how. By working. I don't go out too much and this way I'm able to save money. I'm also NOT going to Gina Tricot which is the store that even if I don't need anything I end up buying something. I do need few things because the winter is coming. I need two pairs of gloves, (I always lose one pair), winter hat (I have a svea hat but it doesn't go with everything), jacket and shoes. It's all necessary! I swear, well maybe I could go without the hat but hey, it's cold out there...
Being this busy is a good thing because this way time goes by so much faster BUT I don't have time to hang out with the people I care about. I haven't seen my Godson for a month nor have I seen my sisters kids. I miss my little brother and it's been so long since I actually talked with my dad. My mom is super cool so we should meet more often and I have no idea how my sister is doing. One of my older brothers asked me to have a cup of coffee, but There Is No Time. The sad part is that I'm moving away on December, and after that I'm probably coming home for Easter. I have also promised to go to USA because I miss my best friend Jordan so tremendously and all the other friends who live there like Lauren and Ashley. I also want to go to Switzerland now that Julia is there. I need to make a quick stop at New York with the Amicucci family because Linda is like my second mom.
And Africa people. Hellooo, when will I see them.
Bottom of the line. I miss my family and my friends. And when all this school craziness is over, I'll make an effort to catch up!
Jenni
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti