So I cut my hair.
**
Like I mentioned earlier I started my part time job this Wednesday and to be honest, it's been pretty fun. I never considered becoming a kindergarten worker but there is something very likable being in an environment designed to the kids. And my kindergarten only has 12 kids and three staff members. Kids are between 0-4 years old. Going to work that is actually my field of profession has showed me that life after college is not too bad. I have, however laughed how much different my work at kindergarten and Makuuni are.
"Do not bite"
"Do not drink from the water puddle"
"Do not eat sand"
when Makuuni it's more like:
"Don't put your hand to the candy jar"
"No you can't rent movies that are k18"
"No I will not give you discount because movie sucked"
..Well. When I write it down like this. They don't seem too different.
But yea. LONG week. I think the worst day of this fall was last Wednesday. I was working double as no one was willing to switch shifts with me at Makuuni (criticism intended) and I had started at the kindergarten at 8am. Also it rained. It wasn't drizzling rain but more like monsoon rain. I didn't have time to stop by at home and take dry clothes so I went to work, soaking wet. Let's just say I wasn't too happy about it.I was so tired when I got home that I fell asleep immediately. Thursday was much better day as I knew the routine at my new place and I wasn't working later on either.
You might think life gets little boring sometimes because I work this much and it does. Than god I have such a funny roommate. My roommate Hanna must be one of the funniest people I know. So even if I don't have time to hang out with ALL my other friends I know that when I get home I'll at least get to share some of my days events with her. Talking about Hanna brings me to today. Those whom are not aware Hanna and I studied in USA together so when she got into grad school in Vaasa I was more than delighted about the matter. Because me, Hanna and Anni had the Best Year in Hancock in 2008-2009 and we have experienced some crazy adventures together. The "project area" in Detroit and the water pipes in West Palm beach.

Going back to the topic, me and Hanna are going to Mika and Leas' party on Saturday and the theme is the 90s'. Last time me and Hanna were in theme party it was a "Tea party" and we kinda misunderstood the theme. Well, when we thought it was a joke and we were supposed to dress DOWN into stupid old hag outfits other had dressed up into beautiful gowns. So this time, we are trying to go with the theme.. but to tone it down a little bit. Also we have plans to get extremely drunk as well. I'm looking forward to the party as I need to get my mind out of last week and upcoming week. I'm going back to school and I can only imagine the piled homework that lies ahead of me. But now. I'm not thinking about it.
What is pretty common for me is my hair crisis. While in USA my hair went through some kind of change and when I previously had pretty neat straight hair - I know have very curly hair. And I have issues with it. So intend to cut it into shape that would not make my curls look like a mess. Also I had such a long week that I really felt like I needed something new, so yay. New shorter hair with very light color. :) I'll post some pics on Sunday after me and Hanna have recovered from tomorrows party.
What else.
Ou yea, I finally got the chance to hang out my little brother Lasse as we went to eat this afternoon. We also went shopping and both found fall clothes. I still need shoes but other than that, bring it on RAIN now I have prober clothes.
Off to bed. ZZZZ.
Jenni
Ps. Next week will bring back Glee, Supernatural, The Big Bang theory, Greys Anatomy and Gossip Girl. The geek in me is super excited
Pps. The werewolves part in my title is referring to the little misunderstanding me and Hanna just had. I was talking about werewolves and she was mumbling about something totally different. Yea, it's not funny if you weren't there.
2 kommenttia:
Olisit nyt laittanu kunnon kuvan uusista hiuksista tänne, semmosen mistä näkee ne kunnolla!!! :) pusmus!
voi ei mira noi oo ne mun hiukset. Laitan sit myöhemmin kuvan.. tiedät miten tykkään mun omista kuvista :D
Lähetä kommentti