I have had ... by far the best five days in a long while.
I mean I have had GREAT travels and I have had great people over. But having Salla here has been just so so awesome. I didn't even realize how much i had missed my best friend until it was time to say goodbyes again. I was standing there on the bus station and having really hard time letting her go. I really love her quite a bit and being apart sucks so bad. Whenever I say goodbyes to my loved ones my heart aches. I hate saying goodbyes even though they are more of a "See You Laters". I know I'll meet Salla again in three weeks as we start our epic Europe trip - but still: Sucks so much not to have her here all the time.
Salla came to Vaasa on Wednesday and there was just so much to talk about and so much to do. I sat down in front of my huge map of Europe and Salla took our her travel guides, and then we started planning. It took over two hours to get things scheduled and dates on countries. But .. here it is:

30 of June : Flying to Copenhagen (Salla is flying there from Glasgow and hopefully Sanni would join us from Helsinki as well..)
Then we are off to Berlin - Amsterdam and Paris. We are staying in Paris for two days and going to Disneyland :) I get to see my friend Cami in Paris. I met her in Africa but haven't seen her in two years. So it'll be FUNNNN to catch up with her.
We depart from Sanni in Paris and are off to Dijon and Lyon - Marseilles. We leave France behind and are off to Italy. Pisa, Rome, Naples, Lecce, Pescara, Florence, Venice and then to Milan where we fly home. My flight happens to have a layover in Stockholm and after a quick call to my aunt, I get to stay over at my aunt and uncles house before flying home the18th of July.
Whooh. We have the rail cards and booked hotels. I have also booked my flights and now all there is to do is to wait. Wait for these three weeks to pass so I get to travel again.
After all this scheduling and planning my brain was fuming and I didn't even want to talk about timetables and night trains.
On Thursday me and Salla went to Johanna1s house and I was quite exhausted. I fell asleep to her couch only to wake up when Johanna said: How is it even possible to fall asleep this fast? Well I got some skills bb.
Iiro came over on Friday and we ended up having one wild party. Party that started from talking about music and things ending into walking home after 3am. Iiro and Salla are close friends as well and they haven't met since August so they also had a lots of catching up to do. We ended up drinking shots and playing "cork ball" with one of the corks from the bottles. It's too random to explain so Imma just tell you that I haven't literally laughed on the floor in years like I did on Friday. Iiro was on an excellent mood and was making me and Salla laugh quite a lot.
Saturdays rain did not make us want to go out at all and suffering from hangover, me and Salla just laid in all day. The amount of junk food that we consumed is illegal in many countries and I fell asleep my hand in the bowl of crisps. But then the rain stopped, and I woke up. I was looking out of my window finally recovered from my hangover and I decided that we just must must go out. Salla is leaving again and I refused to stay in and snacking. After talking Salla over she agreed to put her dancing shoes on and I called Vanessa that she really needs to join us for this dance party and she did.
DEAR LORD we had fun. The "nonalcholic dance party" and the "Let's go out for a few hours" turned into multiple jagerbombs (jager shot inside a glass of battery). It turned into goofy dance moves and into awkward pick up lines. It turned into a walk of shame and little bit of drama.
My sister happened to be in the bar as well and she likes Salla quite a lot and gave her the biggest hug. My little brother was there as well and party really was off the roof.
I think I had my dancing shoes on all evening and after my friends got a bit drunk and dramatic I made my exit. I didn't see Salla until 8am next morning and Vanessa stopped by at noon. After leaving the bar I was really upset for many drunken reasons and called Johanna1 for comfort. My wise and calm friend helped me to see reason again and I went home when the sun was rising again.
Then Sunday came, Salla returned home after her walk of shame and we went for some Sunday brunch before the goodbyes. Haha. My friend was put into a bit awkward spot as she had used the "train is leaving" excuse to get to leave early from her nights rendevouz. Too bad the rendevouz was also having his Sunday brunch at the same restaurant as we were. Talk about awkward.Now I've been catching up with Hanna Habanero and getting excited over her visit here for the Midsummer. Midsummer is kind of a big deal here in Finland and I'm not going to Summer cabin but to Johanna1s parents house where they have a outdoor hot tub and a grill. It's gonna be FUN. Next week I'm also going to be in training so hopefully the time shall pass quickly so I get to go and explore Europe with my BFF.
Happy Sunday Everybody!
Love: Jennigans
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti