So Finland. Warmth.
The time spent inside and on computer -- has all been about mine and Salla's Eurotrip. (And watching some Dawson's Creek) Oh, the amount of times we have changed our plans. First we dropped Poland, off the grid. Then we dropped Berlin, off the grid. We added Amsterdam and now we are in talks to drop Amsterdam and go to see some cool castles in Germany anyway.
Why? Well.. Places and Amsterdam and Berlin I will most likely to visit one day anyway. But little town, places you go with train and randomly look out of the window like: Hey cool! Where is this? Let's go and see! Not too often. So who knows, only four things are for sure: We start from Copenhagen. We'll travel towards Paris and Disneyland. There we take off towards Rome. When in Rome we travel around and fly home from Milan. EVERYTHING else is basically undecided.About this Zen then.
| My hometown is empty at Summer |
I'm honored to be asked to be Johanna2's Made of Honor in her wedding with Sami in 2014. Yes, the wedding is quite far away but hey, they have set the day. This Saturday we will sit down, just a little bit and talk about her dream wedding. I know Johanna is a bit of a perfectionist so she wants to start planning early so her wedding day will be perfect. So I want to know, that if she had a chance to have her DREAM wedding - what would it be like. We are also watching the Bridesmaids :) Yea, there is a theme. I also see my Godson this weekend. And before I know it, it's Midsummer week - Hanna is in town and I get to spend time with my lovely friend and then start packing for my trip. Not bad at all !!
Life is good. I have never really been a faithful blogger in a sense that I write when I feel like writing. It's only reasonable that one is outside when it's sunny - rainy days can be spent here ranting about the cruel and horrid world. Right now, things are good. Life is wonderful, it's the small things that make it worth living - like waking up from you balcony under the warm Sun.
I hope all of you are enjoying your SUMMER just as much I'm enjoying mine.
And if you have never been to Finland, or visited Finland in the Winter time. Please come back now, you are in for a big surprise!
Love,
Jenni from The Sunland
***
This is how me and Salla plan:
- Geez it's hard to buy these tickets to Amsterdam
"I'm about to lose it really, trying to read German is giving me a headache"
- .. Salla, how badly do you want to go to Amsterdam?
"Not too badly .. why? What do you have in mind?"
- How would you feel about viewing some castles in Germany?
"I do like castles.. Imma get my guide book!"
2min later, we decided to go to see castles in Germany
"Jenni, how do you feel about buying a tent?"
- How so? You think we can build one?
"Well, I have a feeling we are going to need one"
-Okay, let's go camping :D
Oh dear. What will happen? Who knows?
It's going to be Legen - Wait for it - dary! Legendary!
Pics of Some of The Lovely People I've been Spending My Time With:
* Swimming with Vanessa
*Dinner with Social Work Ladies
* Evening With Teija



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti