Oh man.
What a Midsummer.
So we spent Thursday here in my flat but were off on Friday. As we knew Friday is going to be a shit show therefore nice and easy Thursday wouldn't hurt. I had rented few movies from Makuuni and we watched Hysteria - which was pretty hysteric. I'd recommend the movie to everyone who likes to laugh to sarcasm and inapproriate jokes.
The plan at first was to walk at Johanna's parents house. You know, decant 40min walk. But then we looked around and thought different. Bottles, shoes, bags, clothes, food ... Yea. We both agreed that ride would be nice. Mum took us to Johannas around 2pm and that's when we had the first cider ... 12hours after that I had my last cider. I think ..
But it wasn't just the three of us. Johanna's friend Annina and her friends came over as well. Christian and Janne, both being my old coworkers from Makuuni, came along with the crew and I was very much delighted. Haven't hung out with the boys in ages so it was wonderful to meet up. I think .. I spent most of my drunken evening and night with them.
Yes, I use the word "I think ..." when talking about the Midsummer because I honest to God don't remember much of it. Not wanting to sound like a fucking alcoholic fuck but after 12am I remember only bits and pieces.
Things I remember ... calling to Jordan 2am. Telling him how wonderful he is, how I won't approve his boyfriend without talking with the boyfriend first. Telling him how much it sucks living in separate continents and agreeing to meet up in Scotland around Christmas.
| Hanna, Me and Johanna |
![]() |
| Drunken Picture at 2am |
Trying to reach Johanna2.
| Christian |
| Hanna made a friend - Topi |
Johanna went to sleep and me and Hanna took a blanket outside and enjoyed the wonderful Saturday. We thought about drinking the leftover drinks but decided that Fanta and Pepsi would do. Hanna called it in early and Johanna right after football. I watched the Freaky Friday and called it in as well. Too old to pull too many drunk weekends in one month. One was enough and I had that with Salla few weeks ago.
Sunday has been quite long and tiring. Hanna and I came back early to eat something and also to watch some movies. We just HAD to see the Hangover as both of us suffered from memory loss. I know I have been on repeat (again) about the same things, Johanna was just loving everybody and Hanna said that vodka turned her mean and she was mean to everyone.

I know I wasn't too bad or horrible as I still had friends in the morning. I was over loving as usual. I remember telling Iiro on the phone how much I loved him and crying to Jordan how he is the half of my half.
Now this was LAST weekend here in Finland for a while. Next week this time I'll be in Germany and on a boat cruise viewing some great castles. It's gonna be a busy week as I need to start and finish my packing. Say byes to the Playschool and start my summer holiday with my best friend. Europe, here we go. I've been waiting for this trip for so long right now, to the point I'm annoying everyone around me with non-stop talking about it.
Before logging of and watching the 26 dresses -I want to thank Hanna - for coming to Vaasa and being such a wonderful friend. Johanna for hosting the CityJuhannus and being a great hostess and Johannas family for letting us stay in their house for the past three days.
I'll try to come and say my byes before heading off to Europe.
Love from Jenni
Have a great week ya'll, here under is a video what Midsummer in Finland is about :)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti